Used 2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MKZ for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

4TH MKZ OWNED (Have 3.7 model)

bhp2000, 12/30/2013
4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Through 30 yrs had 5 BMWs, 2 Benz, 2 Jags & an Audi. ALL tire eaters. ALL ugly brake dust a wk after wash. All Premium gas. Most had me in the SERVICE depts on a reg. basis. BMW the worst. (Over-tech-ed) Got tired of it all in '07 & tried an MKZ. Cheaper to buy of course and luxury perks suffered but was pissed off. Then, things like REGULAR gas, no brake dust, tires getting 46k miles rather than 20k, free oil changes, rotations etc and NO PROBLEMS mechanically inspired the next one & so on. The car keeps improving & current one's the best so far. DON'T believe reviewers trashing after a day with the car. ASK OWNERS you see on the street then test drive. SUPPORT USA!

Smiles per Miles, and going strong

alfista79, 04/20/2014
4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I actually have the V6 AWD, but I cannot select it in the options list. Love the exterior design, I am just smitten by its sinister beauty, especially in SmokedQuartz. The V6 is rev-happy, albeit not as torquey as GM's; the suspension is tight, and the electronic steering is not numb, nor too heavy. In AWD form with Pirelli's summer rubber, the car feels glued to the road on sharp, fast turns. Acceleration is brisk enough, but remember, this is NOT meant to be a Mustang for Lincoln; rather, a luxurious performance cruiser, and it fits the bill nicely. Interior is plush, supportive, and it gets plenty of praises, especially the novel arch! Touch-controls are not bad at all, as some mags say.

2014 Mkz with 5k driven miles

Russ, 07/16/2016
4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First off I got really lucky with finding a MKZ with everything I wanted with only 5000 miles on it. The other MKZs had over 20k on them. so far I've had the car for 3 weeks and it's been nothing but a dream it's almost brand new the ride is super comfortable I came out of a Cadillac CTS and before that I had a Mercedes Benz 350 so I know what Comfort feels like in this MKZ is perfect when it comes to comfort and styling the interior is super quiet the exterior is strikingly beautiful. I love the I4 ecoboost engine gives you the power when you need it I feel like I'm still in my V6 and when you go into sport mode it is really phenomenal on how it handles the technology package is not for everybody but I love it some of the older people don't like it they want knots and you'll see the 2017 MKZ they went back to knobs but I prefer the Sleek styling that they have an in MKZ. You will not go wrong with a MKZ. Lincoln did a great job in this car..

Not your grandpas car anymore

Varun, 02/19/2016
4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

No place to review the TV ads? ;) Must say as a 33 year old and looking for a car that is reliable, sleek, feature rich, sporty yet sophisticated - I didn't think an American car stood a chance. Then Lincoln redesigned the MKZ in 2013 and boy did they do an amazing job! It turned my head whenever I saw one on the road... And I'm glad to say the features match the top notch style. I have the '14 MKZ 3.7 v6 FWD. Also has the Tech Package, 19" wheels and THX sound. My highlights: - Exterior look is bold yet sophisticated - interior is exquisite. The touch screens and knob/buttonless center console is awesome! - Noise cancelling technology makes the cabin super quiet - push button transmission! Uh, super cool! - Techology package is a must for adaptive cruise control (read about it), parallel park assist, Lane departure warning & more - the THX sound is incredible! 14 speakers worth of audio bliss - The car handles like a dream, even in snowey conditions and the sports mode is fun for when you want more muscle than fuel economy - every feature you want is included: memory seats, a remote start that works from inside a building, dimming & Heated mirrors, power open/close on trunk, voice control your phone (Siri) plus the car, heated & cooled seats... All of them! Plus heated steering wheel. This car is amazing. Give it a try, it's hands down better than all its competitors in overall value, features and perdormance.

I feel the need to write a review

danstr1, 12/05/2014
4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently purchased a new MKZ. I feel compelled to write a review after reading several negative reviews written by "professional" reviewers. Please sit down...I'm in my late 30's and traded in a relatively new Audi on the thing. Technology is truly important to some of us along with handling and a nice compliant ride. This has all the above. My Audis handled well but had none of these other qualities. Reliability is also key. I'm truly pleased with my purchase and feel that the styling is anything but cookie cutter and offers a great combination of features. Rebadged Ford.. so is Lexus....so is Acura....so is Audi.... so what!