Used 2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

They see me rollin!
By Malachi

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a nice car. Definately not a family car but very stylish and comfortable for front seat passengers. The rear seats leave a bit to be desired with little or no leg room but in spite of, offers the same luxurious feel for those who can fit comfortably. The car has a sleek aerodynamic design that can create a bit of a challenge for a larger person getting in and out of the car... definately something to consider. The interior of the car overall is very nice. Not a ton of compartment space but enough for daily use. The quality and workmanship is exceptional. Definitely what I've come to expect from Lincoln. It comes with plenty of bells, whistles and technology to peak your interest for the long haul. It's good on gas and performs well when you need to hop out in traffic quickly. The interior lights on the doors, ceiling, floor and exterior light on the rear add another level of wow to the car. Its a nice cross between sport and luxury if your someone that likes a lilttle of both. Definately an eye catcher that won't dissapoint when they see you coming.

I enjoyed driving it.
By toooooot

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The mkz I owned had v6 3.7l engine. I loved it. The way it sounds and accelerated makes you love driving. I think the exterior is one of the best designs of that year. It was just so unique and elegant that I knew I had to have this auto first I saw it at the ford dealership. The car I owned was certified pre owned but flawless outside and inside. But there were few annoying problems I have to mention. Dashboard rattle. I had it on fusion with which mkz shares many parts. But the most annoying thing my local ford dealer couldn't fix was the outside rattle at high speed. On addition, a number started to show a discoloration just after 2 years of use. I will not buy another of your cars, Lincoln, even though I loved this car. The quality to price ratio is not acceptable at the price this car is sold right now.

Second and Last Lincoln
By sherrybgray

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After 20 years of driving a Buick, in 2012 my husband and I bought a 2012 used MKZ with 18,000 miles. We purposely looked at Ford and Lincoln because they did not take the bail out money; and because my old Buick was the best riding car I ever owned. Two weeks ago we traded that car in on a 2014 MKZ with 22,000 miles on it. There are a lot of things I like about the 2014 over the 2012... It's much sportier looking, accessing the climate, phone, and media is much easier. Gas mileage is about the same on both cars. But that's all the good stuff I have to say. It rides like a wagon. Honestly I can't believe it has the Lincoln name on it. When I test drove the car it had General tires on it. The dealership offered to put new Michelin's on the car, but only after I made the purchase. While I didn't love the look of my 2012 Lincoln, but I sure liked how it rode. In the settings I have changed the setting from sport to comfort and I don't think it made any difference. One problem is probably the low profile tires, but I am not a fan. Two weeks in, and we are thinking about trading it. But never will I purchase another Lincoln.

Gorgeous and Powerful
By Wayde

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

You have to get used to the all push button drive controls, but now I prefer it. I love the unique looks in and out. There have been a number of recalls on this car, but nothing major. Just more of an inconvenience.

Best car I have ever owned!
By Batmobile driver

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Don't really know where to begin to explain on the pros about this car. I found this car on the cargurus website and got an amazing deal. I have owned this car for about a year now and put on about 30k miles since purchase. Comfort and safety was important for obvious reasons and driving as much as I do. I have nicknamed this car the 'Batmobile' because...she sure goes..and goes fast. Has great get up and go for quick navigation needs, handles very well. Even our SUV cannot live up to this car in the infamous windy, snowy weather here in Minnesota.