Used 2001 Lincoln LS 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

Select your model:

Best Car ever.

Kelly, 12/31/2009
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I owned a 01 Lincoln LS until 12/23/09 and the reason for that is someone rear ended me and pushed me into oncoming traffic i then collided with a mustang i had 3 people plus me in the car we all walked away with just scraps and bruises that lincoln LS saved my family and my lives I will never drive anything else i will only feel safe in the lincoln so i am now shopping for a another one....

Great car gone bad!

D.Boyd, 07/23/2008
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2001 LS as a lease return in Jan. of 2004 with 66,000K. Car was in perfect condition and had just been serviced by the dealer. Purchased a 48 month/50K warranty.Put 22,400 miles in 4 years when the transmission solenoids went bad. Cost $1090 to fix. Then a coil went bad. Cost $690. 10 months after the transmission problem, the transmission went out again. The dealer had closed so I went to AMMCO for the work. Cost $4200. Was thinking this car is costing me way too much when the car stopped on the freeway. Towed to dealer ,the engine coils were bad. Cost $2470. Dealer could not get the car to idle correctly. Took the car back 3 times, no luck. Traded in for 07 Infiniti G35.

I love it

romaniv90, 06/15/2008
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my first LS in 2007 with 104K miles on it. Yesterday, I've bought my second LS, and I love it. Yeah, I had some trouble with it, but it's a used car with a lot miles on, so you should expect some repairs. The only problem I've had with is it was overheating in traffic, so I went to many different mechanics, and they told me it might be a radiator, or a water pump. Eventually when I changed both of them myself, the motor on the fan broke, and that was the issue. So, I think its not the car, but some mechanics are just not educated enough.Otherwise, the car is amazing, I've just got a black on black one with low miles, and I can tell you its something amazing for an 18 year old.

Wasted Dollars!

CT, 04/29/2006
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My first 2000 LS was horrible! The car went in the shop 13 times in less than nine months. I got a 2001 LS and it has been one problem after the other also. I have always been afraid to take a long trip in it for fear of being stranded beside the road- which has happened several times. As of now, there is no air conditioning and it doesn't want to go in reverse. The repairs are numerous and very expensive! Wish I had never bought the first one and despise the fact that I got rid of the first one for a second headache! I have paid dearly to put all the miles that I have on this car.

i love my lincoln

jlvmk, 10/21/2002
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Since I've had this car, I have absolutely loved it! The ride and the feel of it is great!