Used 1995 Lexus SC 400 Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used SC 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Best car I've ever owned

95lexus000, 09/28/2010
2dr Coupe

I purchased my 1995 Lexus sc400 a few months ago and I have never driven or owned a car that I liked more than this one. It is over 16 years old and has 130,000 miles on it but somehow it drives like new. I can tell that it will go at least 250k before anything goes wrong. I am the 2nd owner, the first owner always took it to Lexus for the scheduled maintenance. It was built in Japan, has a smooth ride and lots of power. It is extremely fun to drive and I can honestly say that the next car I buy will be a Lexus sc400, probably 1995 to 1999 model. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anybody. I average 21 mpg!

Every superlative fits

jdimicco1, 07/22/2011
2dr Coupe

I acquired this "renaissance red" beauty last year with only 58,000 miles on it. A truly incredible machine - supremely comfortable with superb performance! This car purrs along without straining at all at 80+ mph, and it's handling is absoluteley stunning - I've never enjoyed highway entrance and exit ramps so much! The original stereo (Nakamichi) was probably great when new (except for the notorious skipping problem with the 12-disc CD changer in the trunk) but speakers were shot when I got the car - I replaced with an Alpine system. Now I'm ready to keep this sweet machine until I die...or can't find premium fuel for her any more. If you can find one, BUY IT!

Lexus at last!

Walt Hardy, 01/15/2010
2dr Coupe

Finally! This is a truly wonderful car. I have always admired the Lexus SC400 and when the opportunity to get one of my own it was too good to pass up. I am the 3rd over. The first 2 owners new each other and lived down the street from each other. She spent her entire life on Long Island til now and is she getting a workout. I love long trips and I take her out on the open road every chance I get. After 15 years, she still gets admiring glances. Other SC400 drivers smile and wave and I return the favor. It is like a little secret society. You cannot go wrong if you find one well maintained. Like others have said the interior is the best. I have a year 95 first: Black/black interior. Sweet!!

Excellent Lexus SC400

hbui2@yahoo.com, 10/24/2002
2dr Coupe

Excellent Lexus SC400. I have this car more than two years and it never gives me any major problems.

excellent

franki, 12/03/2003
2dr Coupe

comfortable seating, cd player , fully loaded, moonroof, leather heating seats,power locks,automatic tilt away steering wheel.

12345...6