Used 2013 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Pleasantly Surprised

sh4n, 10/08/2012
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Test-drove the audi q5, mercedes glk and rx350. I decided to got with the rx350 because it had an amazing feel to it, very luxurious. I had a rav4 (v4) prior to this, I used to average 10.8L/100km. In the rx I average 11.5L/100km, wow. I also felt like it was roomier than the q5 and glk. It cost me more than the german competitors and it was worth it. I really enjoy driving this car and if Lexus keeps their standards high I can see my self purchasing another one in 4 years. I got mine in Starlight Black Mica (the colour glows in the sun) with the saddle tan interior. I am loving this combination. The LEDs and new corporate grill make this car look much more sportier than before.

Absolutely LOVE it.......

Wind Hill, 03/13/2015
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just purchased my first Lexus a few days ago and it was the best decision that I had ever made. The vehicle is so comfortable and well built. The quality of the vehicle is absolutely outstanding. The interior is very well made & plush. This vehicle has all the features. The vehicle is so quiet and I just love it. I used to own a 2012 Cadillac and it was so uncomfortable and very noisy! This will not be my last Lexus. I am sure that I will purchase another one in the near future. Carrie

This SUV saved our lives!

Susie P., 07/22/2018
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was entering the intersection on my green light heading north when I was "T-BONED" on the passenger side. My 23 year old daughter was the passenger and did not know we were going to get hit (she was on her cell phone). He was speeding, ran a red light and never applied his breaks. We were flipped over in the middle of the intersection spinning and finally sliding to a grinding halt. We were upside down and suspended by our seat belts. I was terrified that the gas tank would explode and when she came to, she was terrified that another car was going to hit us. Once the police officer and EMT released my seat belt I crawled out of that vehicle with a glass cuts on my knee and elbow.......just wiped off with alcohol very minor. My left arm was caught between the seat belt and airbag so it is badly bruised and my left cheek is bruised and well as my chest. The important thing is WE BOTH SURVIVED AND CAME OUT OF THAT VEHICLE ON OUR OWN!! This Lexus saved our lives!

Great vehicle with only a few complaints

j0hnnyb1, 02/03/2013
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 2013 has made subtle changes from the '12 model but the changes are noticeable. The front of the car looks great now and unfortunately those with the 2012 model look outdated and antiquated next to it. The interior is clean, modern, and sleek without goddy ornamentation and flare. It's a luxurious car without looking ostentatious. The ride is smooth and you can't hear the wind outside going 70mph down the highway. The technology is a win, I've driven Mercedes (2011), Jeep (2012), BMW (2006), and so on... none of them come close to the Lexus for tech. Pandora is a huge plus.

Excellent Certified SUV

Robert, 02/29/2016
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

3/10/2921_112,000 miles still awesome. 9/10/2020_ 109,000 miles still getting compliments on it. _____ 3/9/2020* 108,000 everything still Good! ___ • People always impressed with this SUV for looks and comfort. 9/6/2019* it still runs and looks Great! Odometer - 100,080 And only Replaced tires, brakes so far. •Had 85k* it still runs and looks Great! Update 8/31/2018 I bought this Certified with 36000 miles. Maintenance: Excellent! Fuel economy about 22.4 hwy, With V-6 and Fantastic acceleration with smooth shifting. Breaking: great. Sound system: great. Comfort: seat adjustment, ride, steering... great! Excellent A/C. Turn radius: Excellent! Color: black exterior/ interior Excellent service at Lexus... Would buy another Lexus over other luxury brands.

12345...8