Used 2008 Lexus LS 460 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific LS 460 model:

Love the LS460
By P. Riley

2008 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Look for a low mileage 3-year-old LS, and wheel-and-deal on the extended warranty. Can't beat this car for comfort and style!

Lexus 2008 LS 460
By Lori Averill

2008 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Total Luxury, great acceleration, lots of room in back seat, huge trunk. Drives better than any car I've ever had!

Great car but....
By Allan

2008 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Let me first say I love my 2008 Lexus LS 460. I bought it used, less than a year ago with 150,000 miles on it. Everyone told me "that's a 500,000-mile car". Well, I just had the starter go out. $1400 later the starter has been replaced. It's a starter like any other starter in any other car, but Lexus engineers decided it would make more sense to install it under the passenger side exhaust manifold! 7 hours of labor! Just because the car is expensive doesn't mean the repairs have to be. Why don't engineers talk to mechanics before they design these things?

Noname
By owleyes11

2008 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

First owner bought this car for his wife, but she didn't much care for it, so after six years, the odometer read only 9,800 miles. I bought it at premium price from a Lexus dealer. After two years and 28,000 miles no problems. All scheduled maintenance was performed. Replace front bumper 2 or 3 times, but that is because of pilot errors. I am a loyal Lexus owner. My previous car was a '98 LS400 with 390,000 miles it and spent 4,000 dollars on my third 90,000 mile checkup. It was time for a change. I gave this car to my niece and bought this newer car and expect 250,000 more miles of satisfaction.

not perfect but i love it anyway
By bennette

2008 Lexus LS 460 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 8A)

Bought my 2008 used with 101200 miles on it in February 0f 2016. Had prepurchase inspection done at a lexus dealership. On the way home both head lights went out. Shortly there after i noticed that whenever i was stopped the car would idle very roughly. Took the car to the lexus dearership where they kept it for four days and could not solve the problem. I have tan interior and allthough it's beautiful to look at it is hard to keep clean my drivers side door shows a lot of wear. Believe it or not I still i love my LS, the excelleration is awesome the gas mileage is awesome and i look forward to years of reliabilty. No car is perfect but this one is REAL close. Will up date has the years pass. It's now December of 2017 and I have 143,600 miles on my LS, have not had any problems at all (knock on wood). Just had a transmission flush and an oil change. The car runs great, as good as most new cars the gas mileage is great for such a big car as well. I am VERY happy with this vehicle and would buy another Lexus in a heart beat.