Used 2007 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used IS 350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

A Great Compromise

NickJC, 12/29/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up an '07 IS 350, NAV, ML, Sport. Unloaded my '05 BMW 330i w/ZHP. Needed an auto due to phone and traffic issues. IS is quiet, comfortable, firm, and way too fast! BMW suspension is sublime, and I do miss that aspect. But the navi/ML system is amazing; the Bluetooth convenient; yadda yadda yadda. No regrets.

Not too happy

Oski, 01/11/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My car is 4 months old and it needs a new transmission already! I want Lexus to buy this car back from me! What else can I say about the car? My other car is a BMW 3 series and there are a lot of thing BMW does better than Lexus. Lexus not remembering the seat settings when you open the car is lame. Not being able to use the nav while driving is lame (my passenger wants to use it, Lexus!). The clearance in the driver's seat is too small. For some reason, the passenger's seat has more headroom. Not providing a full sized spare is a cop out. My car has the sports package and I have to say that the 'aluminum trim' on the console should be aluminum and not grey plastic.

Great!!

MT, 11/22/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have this car for about 1 month and so far I am loving it. It is very fast! I have the standard audio system and I like the sound quality. Make sure you get the Navigation System. It is awesome! I researched for about 2 months and I am confident that I made the right choice.

Outstanding

IS350MD, 12/04/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Despite tough competition, there simply isn't a better car for the money. I spent months looking at the competitors. The performance of this car will knock your socks off, it's just a thrilling car to drive. A test drive in the pouring rain sold it for me. The advanced electronics keep the car on track even when pressed hard in the rain, yet you feel totally connected to the road. The build quality is tops and Lexus has been attentive to every detail. It's a beautiful powerhouse, with the best navigation system out there. Everyone that gets in my car drools, it's just that nice. The paddle shifters in this car trump much of the competition as there are dedicated up and down shifters.

IS350 Rocks

LexusBeliever, 05/01/2009
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a car. Traded an 05 BMW m3 that was in the shop 7 times after only 26k miles. This Lexus is just as fast but more comfortable and has better interior and ergonomics almost 2 years and has been trouble free. I enjoy the fact that I can just drive and not repair. Backseat is a little tight but I do not use them. Good performance from the engine but still gets good gas mileage.

12345...8