Used 2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used IS 300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Just got it

admanc, 03/06/2009

I test drove the 2004 IS300 against a beautiful 2004 BMW 328ci (that I really wanted to love and buy). After driving both cars, I realized the IS300 was the much better car across the boards. Mechanically, the Lexus ran smooth and sound, with a lot more get-up and go. The BMW was sluggish and seemed to hesitate a lot more, with some choppy shifting between gears. I had been told by many people that the BMW would have more problems than the Lexus and in test-driving both, I had to concede that they were right. I bought the Lexus.

2004 IS300 Automatic -

zebani, 10/21/2014

My wife and I owned over 20 vehicles in the last 5 years, including IS250 & IS350, but I never wanted to get rid of my IS300. We have put 50K miles on this car over the last 3 years and it is THE MOST reliable car that I have ever owned. I always get 22-26 MPG mixed, 70% city and 30% highway, and the requires the absolute minimum maintenance such as brake pads, rotors and oil change. The timing belt had been just replaced when I bought the car and since then I only needed to replace the rotors, brake pads, spark plugs other than the regular oil change. I always use synthetic oil, premium gas and some fuel additives.

Done Right

mikefas, 01/07/2004

Loving almost everything about this car. Fit and finish is superb. Loads of features make the driving experience terrific. My only gripe is lack of power. G35 coupe had a lot more uder the hood.

Love this car!

Lindsay Lexus, 06/29/2004

I am an absolute Lexus convert - there is nothing more fun than driving this car. Living in teh city, I didn't was a mid-size car; I preferred to have something more compact, but I wanted a sporty sedan with a luxury feel and that's exactly what I got. It's stylish and peppy, but has luxury components.

As tight as the day it was new

mjdart, 06/11/2004

Excellent car, stylish, desirable by all age groups and genders.

12345...18