Used 1991 Lexus ES 250 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$777 - $1,874

Used ES 250 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Exemplary automobile

Mae Haynes, 02/12/2003
4dr Sedan

For twelve years this car has has given me extraordinary service. Except for routine maintenance, there have been no mechanical problems whatsoever. It is, hands down, the best car I have ever owned and I intend to drive it forever. At such a time as it dies a natural death, I would definitely buy another Lexus. Hopefully, they will come out with a hybrid, as I would prefer a more environmentally friendly engine. That is not the fault of this car.

Great Car

Sceretbeholder, 04/11/2003
4dr Sedan

It is a great car, I love the looks of it, the lines on the car are great. I have only had the car 8 months, but I absoultly love it, I have put 16000 miles on it already, including a trip from NJ to AZ, it now has 166,000 miles on it, and I couldn't be happier with it, I plan to dive it till it dies. As for performance, It is great, I was really suprised when I first drove it how peppy it real was. The car still handles like a dream, the only complant I have with the car is the engine compartment, it is too small, you have to go through too much work to do anything that should be simple.

Awesome car, time for me to move on...

AnaAmy110, 08/02/2003
4dr Sedan

This has been a great car. My mother bought it when it was a brand new baby car. My parents kept good care of it, and I (the daughter) have it now. After purchasing a 2001 Camry, I have talked my mom into trading with me. I like the feel and drive of the 12 year old Lexus BETTER than a brand new car. This is the type of car that if you take care of it, this car will go another 115,000 miles. We (my husband and I) are planning on a baby, and we need the room of an SUV. I will be sorry I ever got rid of this car when I finally go to trade it. There aren't mant cars built as well as this Lexus.

PERFORMANCE UPGRADES

NHSLEXUS, 12/02/2003
4dr Sedan

I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR A WHILE IT NEEDED SOME AVERAGE REAPIRS. TUNE UP AND TIRES WAS A MUST. PERFORMANCE UPGRADES INCLUDE A CUSTOM EXUAST AND AIRINTAKE AND THIS BABY NEVER NEEDS GAS I GO FOR 2 AND A HALF WEEKS ON THE SAME TANK OF FUEL.I LOVE THIS CAR AND WILL KEEP IT FOREVER

Little winner

Patsy Briley, 05/16/2020
4dr Sedan

Little winner. This is one of the best cars I’ve ever head it will fly down the road it hugs the curves Radio is excellent air doesn’t work any more heat will burn you up it is a great heater it’s fair own gas or six cylinder Great around town