Used 2009 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Range Rover for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love the looks.

Kevin , 08/10/2009
Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Its my 5th range rover. I think it will be the last. Fun to drive best looking SUV on the market. I have owned it 1 week. Its been in the shop twice. The dealer has had it longer than i have.

Worst car ever

eddie o'brien, 06/10/2010
Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I've owned three range rovers, why I'll never know, worst car on the road-fuel tank dropped out- electrical system bad, steering wheel was stuck in down position(like driving a go cart), car had to be towed 3 or 4 times-don't buy a range rover-they're crap

The best 80,000 miles

Ash, 09/18/2018
HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

But 80k to 100k were pretty bad. Could drive thru 2 feet of snow like a tank. Superior road manners. After 80 k miles it was constantly in the shop. I loved this car and still miss ii. Must have tolerance and $$ for maintenance + repairs. Warranty was pricey and had deductible.

Range Rover

Lia, 10/29/2017
HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Dried shaft problem,coolant pans always some how links,brakes,I was so please to own one,but I had so many problems,always in the shop for repairs

Love at first site!

James Taylor, 07/16/2021
HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

In 2018 I did the unthinkable. I fell for a USED Range Rover Sport HSE. If I had read all the reviews by so called experts and people who never owned one but could recite a plethora of reasons one should never, ever buy one I would have settled for a hummer or Dodge Nitro or Durango. Thank God I didn't . Yes I have had some issues but very minimal compared to what I've been told to expect. She had 90,000 miles when I got her and now she's just over 150,000 and doing fine. I love her and would gladly get another.