Skip to main content
$29,995

Save as much as $2,541
Select your trim:
12345...14

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Wrangler, so we've included reviews for other years of the Wrangler since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Doesn't Drive Straight

Disappointed Customer, 08/26/2021
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

It was a fun vehicle to drive, until it wasn't. I have owned 2 prior 2 door Wranglers previously. Purchased this one to order, and I received it in September 2020. Now only has 5k miles. It has not been driven off road, just on normal roads. Now all of a sudden, it needs constant correction, to drive STRAIGHT! Yes it was taken to the dealer twice, and the alignment checked, and other tweaks done, to which they didn't believe they fixed the problem. So we brought in Jeep Cares, the hope that they would care about their actual Customer. Especially a customer who has owned multiple Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler products over the years! So far we are back at the same dealer, who doesn't know what to do with it. Or knows exactly what is wrong, and it has sat on the lot for a week. So we talked to our Jeep Cares Rep, who called the dealer, whose response was to drive it to the other side of the parking lot to sit. So far our confidence has dropped in Jeep. If you want a Wrangler maybe you will get lucky, if you end up with one with a problem good luck!

2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude with under 4K mi

Allan H, 05/24/2021
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased this Jeep 12/31/2020 have less than 4000 miles since new. approx 5 weeks ago, the one touch Sky top would not close (3rd time to use) Took the unit in for repair it has now been in service for 5 weeks, still not fixed. I escalated to customer care 4 weeks ago. Last week I requested the unit be re-purchased as a lemon, since I no longer have any faith in the Jeep nor the ability for Chrysler to fix issues that may arise.

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4X4

Michael T, 01/12/2021
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This is my dream vehicle and a retirement gift to myself. I'm 6'02" and I have plenty of room for my legs and knees. It has plenty of options to upgrade and the best part of this vehicle is the engine; 2.0L I4 DOHC Turbo Engine with Start Stop - this feature can be manually shut off if you don't care for it. Unless you're going to be hauling a very heavy load or doing serious off-roading, you should buy the 6 cylinder engine. The engine's HP/Torque ratio compared to the 6 cylinders are very close. I purchased this Jeep without any running boards b/c I can save a few bucks by purchasing an after-market kit. It comes with a Jeep toolkit, extra wheel locks, and a rear backup camera cover in order to protect it while you're driving off-road in gravel from any debris that may damage the lens. It has plenty of power and the all-wheel disc brakes work fantastic. I will have this vehicle for the rest of my life...

5 out of 5 stars

Wow, its everything a JK was not.

Sy, 09/20/2021
updated 03/23/2022
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I ordered this car early May with the Gorilla Glass windshield. I did not receive it till August 9th due to production of the GG windshield not beginning till mid July and honestly it was worth every day of the wait. This car is so well put together I am honestly shocked because of all the whiney complainers that complain about the quality of this Jeep. I got a 4 door Willys fully loaded minus the one touch top; I got the Hard top instead. The Safety and Advanced safety packages are definitely worth the price especially in urban areas like Miami where the drivers are horrific, and adaptive cruise in constant stop and go traffic alleviates so much stress and fatigue. You may not think you need the advanced safety but when someone with broken taillights during the day slams on the brakes in front of you, the frontal collision warning will save you. I probably can not state this enough but this Jeep is so much fun to drive, the ride quality is surprisingly supply and taught. Compared to Range Rovers in the family it is pretty competitive and that says a lot when it comes to comfort and ability. The 2.0 with 8 speed combo in this is a perfect combination that I wanted to hate but can not. Obviously the 2.0 is not going to sound as good as the v6 but the the pros of the 2.0 outweigh the sound. Ive gotten up to 26mpg on highway driving at Florida highway speeds. That is saying alot because my Infiniti G35 did not get over 17. I have gone around the car multiple times and pushed almost every single piece and not a single piece squeaks or rattles. You push on a plastics in a mercedes, audi beemer, they all squeak but not here. Who would've thought? Not me haha. If you can get the 8.4" Headunit with Alpine audio; the sound system for a factory system is incredible. Even with the top off its way louder than I need with crisp quality. We had a 2015 JK and it was fun to drive but so many compromises. I got this Jeep and drove 2900 miles in less than the first month of having it because of how great it is. Driving on the highway is great because of visibility; and being able to see above everyone is great during constant rush hour. The only con I guess you could say about this Jeep is that in the severe thunderstorms in FL, you have to slow down more than a normal car because its shaped like a brick so the wind pushes you around but at the same time that does not make that much of a difference. Alot of drivers will be remaining on the road when they are buying their Jeep and that is ok. I plan on off roading in a few weeks and with the Mud terrains that come on this Jeep I expect a very pleasant experience. You don't need my review to tell you, if you want a Jeep get a jeep. They are not cheap though. I've noticed these Wranglers are very cheap to lease but I am not someone who does that. The good thing is that these Jeeps hold their value extremely well. I have no plans to sell my Jeep but I have been made multiple offers for my Jeep over what I paid for it which is crazy to me but current market and demand is real. Also also, the Jeep comes with 3 years of free oil changes and tire rotations if that is your thing called Jeep Wave. Plenty of FCA dealers are offering 3 additional full synthetic oil changes and Tire rotations for $100 so that's 30k miles of service if you get it done every 5k which is generally a good rule of thumb for only $100? Say less. If you are cross shopping the Bronco, go ahead and test drive it, because that's what I did. I went in with the intention of cancelling my Jeep order but driving a fully loaded bronco made me realize Ford has alot of catching up to do. Quality of the entire vehicle is just not up to par and hopefully Ford fixes that because I really want to love the Bronco. The plastics were not good at all and altogether the car felt cheap and the sticker on the one I drove was 60k because of the Sasquatch package and other features. Unacceptable. To recap; Get a Jeep. Its awesome in every aspect, reliable, the doors come off, the roof comes off, its like having a splash of adventurous paradise every time you drive anywhere it makes me so happy. If you get a Jeep make sure to wave when you see other ones too :) 10k Mile update: it’s been over 6 months and 10k miles and I’ve seriously loved every single mile. I didn’t think I’d appreciate the Advanced Safety Group and Adaptive Cruise as much as I would. It’s aggressive enough to use in Miami rush hour and that’s speaks for itself. The car gets better MPG in the city then when I first got it. Where I used to get 14 I now get 17-19 and I still get 20-24mpg on the highway. It’s also very comfy and just all around a very fun amazing daily driver. Everything is still solid no squeaks and rattles. My only gripe is the brakes aren’t as tight as when I first got it but I’m sure a quick pedal tighten can fix that. I take the front 2 freedom panels off almost everyday and they still seal tight with no whistling or gaps. Everything is wearing good and extremely happy with the car. I may trade in for a 392 V8 Rubicon before those end production I just love this platform. If you are debating options get the upgraded audio because it’ll blow you away at how good it is, the navigation that comes with it is Also pretty good, the Mud terrain tires on the Willy’s package look great but can loose traction a bit more than a normal tire but opportunity cost for the great look and both safety groups are a must!

A Jeep for Keeps

Jim, 04/19/2022
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2022 Snazberry Wrangler Unlimited in January 2022 and I am very happy with the overall performance, styling, rugged feel and utility of the Jeep Wrangler. I have the V-6 engine with Automatic Transmission with the premium soft top and upgraded stereo with 8" video screen. The Jeep has all the creature comforts and more anyone could ask for. I really like the acceleration along with the visibility of traffic around me. I even think the gas mileage is good for the power it delivers. I have 2100 miles on it and i m averaging 21-22 miles per gallon. The Jeep came with Michelin tires and they handle very nicely. I really only have 1 complaint I have about the Jeep and it has to do with the soft top. The soft top is quite easy to put up and take down. However, the side and back curtains when taken down do not afford much 'flex' when it comes to folding them up to keep in the Jeep. Also, the Jeep does not really provide a compartment for the back and side curtains. The curtains have an edge to them and I don't want to put a crease or bend the edges so it is a bit difficult to place them properly in the Jeep when taken off so they do not sustain any damage. There is a slight rattle in the upper passenger side when the top is up that is a bit annoying. I have placed a towel along side the frame to absorb some of the rattle and has been effective. Otherwise, trying to pinpoint that rattle has been difficult, It is a small nuisance and really something I probably should not notice, but I do notice. It does not, however, lessen my appeal for the Jeep, as it is a very quality vehicle and one I am happy to own. I have personalized my Jeep by placing some nice side steps from Extreme Terrain, Smitty Built seat covers and a patriotic tire cover on the back. So far, very pleased with the Jeep and I have received many praises from people who have seen the Jeep.

12345...14