Used 2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews - 187 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Wrangler model:

It's a Jeep Thing
By Matt Palmiter

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

It's hard, rides rough, shifts sloppy, accelerating sucks, but it a jeep! And I love everything about it.

Little Red Jeep
By Carole Raymonda

2007 Jeep Wrangler X 2dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent vehicle! I had to give up standard due to a medical condition or I would keep it forever!!!!

07 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
By Mad Dog 73

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

Flashy and cool to drive. Sure an eye catcher and you become part of the Jeep family!! Everyone who drives a Jeep gets the extra nod from other Jeep owners!

Buyer Beware!!!!
By M. Behm

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

At 50,000 miles the automatic transmission (torque converter) failed along with other internal parts. I did NOT modify the suspension nor did I use this vehicle in extreme off-road conditions. I followed all mfgr service/maintenance schedules yet I experience multiple problems the most serious was "death wobble". After multiple attempts by the dealership and other trusted mechanics I had to get rid of it because of safety concerns. Regretful automotive purchase I every made...I have owned Jeeps prior to this one but this is the worst!!!

DO NOT BUY JEEP!!!!
By KF

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6M)

after having my 1995 jeep grand Cherokee for 10yrs 200,000 miles with no problems aside from normal wear and tear - I wanted nothing but a new jeep. My husband and I got a new, one previous owner, 2007 jeep wrangler with only 80,000 miles. we didn't have it 3 months and the engine blew on the way to our honeymoon. I was devastated. the gwc warranty that we bought specifically for this reason will only cover a portion of the cost for a brand new motor and labor. now we are stuck with a <span id="docs-internal-guid-cf33f72a-d0c8-e30f-1ff7-be704b405eca"><span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri; background-color: transparent; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline;"> [non-permissible content removed]</span></span> vehicle and are upside down on our loan. and since ive heard many other similar horror stories from other jeep owners. stories from other years, other models, even ones newer than ours that got <span id="docs-internal-guid-cf33f72a-d0c8-e30f-1ff7-be704b405eca"><span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri; background-color: transparent; font-variant-numeric: normal; font-variant-east-asian: normal; vertical-align: baseline;"> [non-permissible content removed]</span></span> over worse than we did. Please DO NOT BUY JEEP!!!! I only hope that someone else can learn from our mistake.