Used 2017 Jeep Patriot Latitude 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M) Consumer Reviews

Used Patriot for Sale
Select your model:

Great ride. 2017

2017 Jeep Patriot., 12/10/2017
Latitude 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

2017 Last year build.

Thankful it is a Rental

Elizabeth, 05/18/2018
Latitude 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Let see what stinks about this Jeep:acceleration braking handling engine shifting mirrors oh those mirrors Headlight control maneuverability handling in rain I guess I need to stop before I go push it off a cliff.I was given this for a rental while my baby is being repaired, hit while parked. Every day I say I want to swap it and it has been a month. This is by far the worst car I have ever driven. Two glorious experiences amongst the bunch I had. I somehow must have hit the lose wobbly headlight stick and unbeknownst to me lights out. I am driving along and thinking why is everyone signaling me? After a carfull of wild kids chased me scaring the daylight out of me or headlight out I should say. I finally figured it out. Other fun time was infront of cop I had to brake a tad hard and the brakes were unhappy with me and screeched and jerked the Jeep in six directions before stopping. I was sure the cop would come after me for driving unsafe vehicle. Did I mention those mirrors? Just do n't trust them they are not there for you. It looks safe, objects truly are not were they really are in this case. I always wondered what it meant on mirrors. Object are closer then.... yes they are.Now I know.One plus is the a/c. The vents are great they spin all directions. So avoid this car unless you want to throw away your money,better to buy a scooter.