Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Rodeo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

GOOD FOR 1ST SUV

SMALLPAT, 10/04/2004

I LIKE THE RODEO. THE INTERIOR COULD BE BETTER.

Good Vehicle

ASSMAN, 10/06/2004

Excellent vehicle. One of the best I've ever owned.

Buy One

Mr.Rodeo, 10/08/2004

Don't listen to the professional critics, take the word of somebody who's owned one for 3+ years. Just traded in the 2001 Rodeo Sport for the 4Door model(expecting child). As impressed with this one as I was the previous model. This one seems to have a smoother ride than the sport though. The warranty speaks for the reliability of the vehicle. Do you really think a car company would place a 7/75k mile warranty on a vehicle that always needed service...Thus the reason Chevy n Ford only offer 3/36k. Yes we had a few problems w/ our 2001, but nothing that wasn't covered by the warranty. The real selling point for this vehicle is the price. $20,500! Loaded, this thing compares to a Pathfinder.

French's Review

John French, 10/09/2004

The rear Passenger doors need to open wider. The seats needs more lumbar support and seat inclination needs adjustment. Mine, a 2003 Rodeo, needs a bigger console. My pistol barely fits in the console, let alone any extra mags or ammo. A/C works great! The suspension needs to be stiffer and upgraded before doing any off roading. Overall the Rodeo is an excellent product for the money.

rodeo

Rebbel, 10/09/2004

I have driven many types of cars and truks, Includeing a Jeep cj7 and several ford trucks, this is the first orgen made truck that I have ever oned and I am verry happy and pleased with it A reasonably priced well made 4x4 that is fun to drive and fun to own.

Better than magazine ratings

PJSchlum, 10/17/2004

Consumer guides did not rate this SUV very highly claiming rough ride. Obviously they did not drive mine. Hugs the road tight, not rough as other SUV's I've test driven (Highlander, Sorrento, and the new Chevy one). No fancy buttons and bells, but has everything I need. Isuzu gives you more bang for your money. Simple but all anyone would want in an SUV.

great

great, 12/23/2004

This suv has great power and works very well in mud and snow compared to others. If has much smoother ride than most real suvs and isn't a toy suv on a car frame.

Surprise

randallgray, 12/28/2004

The vehicle has been a surprise. The ride and reliability have been excellent. The car has a lot of equipment at a significantly lower sticker price than the competition.

My little truck

James Gomez, 10/02/2019
S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my rodeo off E-bay at a great price. That first gear on the automatic trany gets you going in a hurry. I pull a 25 ft travel trailer with my little truck. I have done the brakes on it and they are heavy duty. When 110000 miles hit I had to change the radiator cause of the plastic. I also had an engine problem with blown intake manifold gasket, again with the plastic. I also tip the rear seat down and it makes a great storage spot for items (the back has the golf clubs). I like it so much I'm looking at the big brother the Ascender, for the towing!

From my experience.....

Sandra, 11/18/2019
S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M)

Try putting some premium gas.

1...234567