Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo
Pros & Cons
- Stylish exterior, powerful new V6, great powertrain warranty.
- Cheap interior pieces, flaccid suspension, uncomfortable front seats, questionable build quality.
Edmunds' Expert Review
An impressive V6 engine makes its debut for 2004. Too bad it has to be in the under-achieving Rodeo.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- ride quality
- driving experience
- handling & steering
- sound system
- road noise
- maintenance & parts
- fuel efficiency
- electrical system
- wheels & tires
- climate control
- steering wheel
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Isuzu Rodeo a good car?
Is the Isuzu Rodeo reliable?
Is the 2004 Isuzu Rodeo a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2004 Isuzu Rodeo?
The least-expensive 2004 Isuzu Rodeo is the 2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $19,799.
Other versions include:
- S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $20,949
- S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $22,829
- S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5M) which starts at $19,799
- S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $23,699
- S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $25,699