Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Rodeo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Excellent for the price

Kevin James, 02/17/2004

I just bought my Rodeo and I love it so far. It has great power and handles like a champ!! The six disc changer is very cool and volume audio controlls are similar to the cherokee laredo.

Powerful engine

Sonia, 02/26/2004

comfortable interior seats, big cargo space, rugged exterior look, smooth ride,

I Love this little SUV

chasespeed, 03/05/2004

I bought my truck used with 30k,and now has just under 50.I love it.Great family vehicle, fun to drive, and actually useful, even tow my race car with it, 4k, trailer and car.I have no complaints dealer of manufacturing wise.

Great Winter with it

Michael2K, 03/09/2004

Purchased a used '99 Rodeo and just went through the first Winter with it in N.Y. The 4X4 was worked excellently and got me going on the road and in and out of snow.

my suv

wpc3, 03/27/2004

I think this is the best suv for small families and single people because its not big and over baring like some others,but instead it is a midsize giant if you were to ask me and has a lot of power for a v6.And the four wheel drive is great for off roading or just getting around in the snow,I will be a repeat buyer as long as they keep making the rodeo. Yours Truly WPC3

The Truth

isuzuman, 03/27/2004

Edmunds, I usually agree with your opinions, but not anymore. 'Underachieving'?..don't make me laugh. Ths is possibly the best car for the money on the market right now. You're full o

Best SUV

Bill N., 03/30/2004

Without question best SUV I've ever owned. Price was driving force to buy it, but then found performance and reliablity was excellent. Great warranty, but have never needed it.

Best For The Buck!!!

Sylvester1950, 04/18/2004

Whle searching for an SUV a friend of mine who can drive any car he choses, told me that he has a Rodeo with 90,000+ miles. He said it is GREAT! I test drove it. Compared it to the Ford Explorer and Toyota 4-Runner and decided on the Isuzu. I have never regretted my choice.

best car ever

playafil, 04/18/2004

this car is strong coll looking and just great!

rodeo is best for suv for your money

sccrkeepr, 04/20/2004

Had a rodeo for the last 8 yrs - i have never had a serious problem with it ever. They had a window arm problem but aside from that nothing. The customer service is awesome and the salesperson i bought it from calls me 2 or 3 times a yr to make sure everything is ok. The car handles great and the inside is very comfortable. My BF is 6'2" and has plenty of leg and head room. Its fun to drive and its soo cute. Splurge on the sound system and the power package.

12345...7