Used 2004 Isuzu Rodeo SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Rodeo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Very happy

Tom_2004, 01/23/2004

Wanted good price, ACTUAL off-road, occasional mid-weight towing vehicle. ENGINE: Got DI 3.5. Great power/mileage & runs regular. Get almost sticker mileage (conservative driver). INTERIOR: Comfy sit, even on long trips. Dash is nice looking and simple. 81cf of space-blew away larger competitors. Roomy back seats. Roof rack you can load w/o having a ladder. 4x4: Works well. INS: Cheaper to insure than most SUV's. SAFETY: Standard anti-lock brakes/4-wheel ventilated disk. GENERAL: I like the sleeker look of the Rodeo. Easy to get in and out of, baby seat loads easy. Glass lifts up to let oversized items hang out. Compared/did practical test. Great vehicle & Price.

I love this car!!

Sheena G., 02/28/2004

Very reliable, great features, nice exterior look, also powerful for a price tag of less than 25000!!

gas guzzzzzler

hmmm, 03/11/2004

The ride is smooth and quiet. The seats are comfortable and there is plenty of room. I noticed the bouncy ride on rough pavement. Very bad on gas mileage. I would recommend the Rodeo if gas mileage is no concern!!

I love this!!!

I love my Rodeo, 03/14/2004

The steering and the response is great!! Powerful V6 engine, fast accelaration, nice sturdy exterior look, regular interior look yet functional. Got a nice warranty with a good price.

looks good in crystal blue

FCC, 03/21/2004

Purchased our Rodeo Dec. 25, 03 and so far it has been nice to drive. Only use it in city driving so suspension concerns are not an issue. love the look and the ride, interior could use upgrade.

Hope you like Gas Stations

garodeo, 05/11/2004

Overall, I like this vehicle. The exterior design is attractive, and the interior is comfortable. However, the gas mileage is nowhere near what is listed on the window sticker. I am driving mostly highways and am barely getting 17 MPG. I have to fill up every 4 days or so. Edmunds lists 23 MPG as well, I would love to hear from someone who gets this kind of mileage.

satisfied

glewis, 07/21/2004

Having owned 3 previous Isuzus I knew what to expect in the 2004 Rodeo. It hasn't changed in years and I was looking to take advantage of lower interest rates, remaining trade-in value and rebates to get into a new version. I like a no-frills 4-door dependable, logical sport utility I can take to the country as well as haul stuff around town. I've always been satisfied with the Isuzu product.

Great Car

jt979, 07/24/2004

Great solid car with pleanty of pulling and acceleration power. Pleanty of torque.

ISUZU RODOE LSE

EDDY, 09/06/2004

I HAD THIS TRUCK FOR THREE YEARS I HAD TO REPLACE THE ENGAIN HARNESS THE COMPUTOR ALL AT MY COST THEY SAY THE TRUCK COMES WITH 7YEARS 70.000 MILES ID LOVE TO SEE IT THISE WAS MY FIRST ISUZU AND MY LAST BILLY

Love My Isuzu!

Sandra Munn, 10/09/2004

I love the perfomance of my Isuzu Rodeo. It drives very smooth. Very comfortable and sporty. My vechicle is very reliable and I wouldn't trade it in except for another Isuzu Rodeo.

12345...7