2018 INFINITI QX80 Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 INFINITI QX80 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific QX80 model:

Best Full Size Luxury SUV......
By Avid Driver

2018 INFINITI QX80 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

The QX 80 by far is the best luxury SUV out there. The power, the gas mileage the comfort, safety and off course the ride. It is the absolutely the best value for its money. the gas mileage in the city is 16 and in the highway is 19-20......(Recently took it to Florida from Texas). You know what else is best about this luxury SUV, it takes regular gas and don't have pounce on the premium gas (recommended though for optimum performance). Towing is amazing also and even though it comes with RWD, it has snow and tow mode. Leather and quality are great.

Retired in style
By P C F

2018 INFINITI QX80 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I have owned a QX 4,56 and now 2018 QX80. I love it. I get 18 mph on the road. Visability and safety are great deal of comfort. I do not use the back up mirror. Being retired, I do alot of traveling mainly up and down the east coast and through the mountains of the Carolinas, Virginia, Pa and New England. It has never let me down. I trade every 40,000 miles. My only wish is they have a reduced inventory to choose from and very little info as to when new models are available. Add three more inches to the front seats.

New 2018 qx80 review
By ASI new

2018 INFINITI QX80 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

My review is negative because of the car quality not the overall company because I had a great experience with the local dealer here. I'm very disappointed with the QX80 2018: Quality of the backup camera and the 360 degrees cameras, this is by far the worst quality of cameras in the car market! It looks like a camera from 10 years ago. The car also love gas too much, I'm averaging 11 miles in the city and 13.5 in the highway, I had big engine cars all my life and this car is the worst in that department. You would expect when you pay over 75k for a car with normal backup camera, that's my biggest complaint with the car!!! At night you can’t even see anything

It's true, best for the money
By Bob M.

2018 INFINITI QX80 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I've owned a 2015 qx80,a 2016 qx80 and just took delivery of a 2018. This is by far this sharpest looking , best value luxury suv. Drive one and you will be impressed by the interior, every surface is soft to the touch with nicely stitched leather. It is rated as the quietest suv on the market and drives and rides like a dream even with the 22"wheels. Just before this purchase I shopped the competitors and yes the Benz is small and overpriced, GMs, Yukon and Escalade are just not as soft and comfortable as the qx80 and too much plastic for this price point. Didn't actually look at the Navagator except online, it's also too pricey.Engine and transmission of the qx80 nicely compliment one another and performance power is more than adequate for a 3 ton suv. Got nearly every option except the Deluxe Technology package. Go check one out.