Used 2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX60 model:

Disgusting Car.
By Dimitri

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car with only 18k miles on it and since that I have driven 30k miles. Within these time dealership had to change Transmission 3 times, Stereo Cluster 5 timea and they still doesn't work. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR. Built in USA by USA and IT Freaking DISGUSTING!!! Breaks apart, Noise, Bluetooth connectivity? Forget about!! I have had Infinitis for 9 years and now I hate it!!! Am miserable with this car. Sometimes ready to smash it to a wall!!!

Wouldn't but it
By Robert

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Transmission doesn't work right sometimes it shakes when taking off, the sun visors had to be taken off wouldn't stay up on both sides and the warranty doesn't do anything for ya, you keep getting letters tell you about the problem and will get a hold of you when it can be fixed. I have never got a letter to bring in to get repaired. My wife and I do love the way it rides and handles just don't get any support

need more owner's input!
By James

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am in the market to get a 2014 QX60 (certified).
The overall design and 7-seat passenger is very appealing, but the negative reviews are very troublesome.

if you own a QX60, please comment on this post, or email me at 350inusa @ gmail dot com

i live in SF area and hope the weather would help keeping the QX60 running smoothly.
Thank you.
-James

2014 Infiniti QX 60 Ignition Would Not Shut Off!
By Chicagoland Infiniti Purchaser

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I thoroughly researched luxury 3-row SUVs before purchasing a new Infiniti QX 60 vehicle (in the Chicagoland area) in 2014. The negotiated price was competitive based upon the other SUVs I researched. The vehicle is comfortable, the interior is nice, and I love the overall look of the vehicle. But I have had two significant issues with my 2014 QX 60 that would prevent me from purchasing another Infiniti: (1) an issue with a gas gauge being defective, resulting in the electronic and traditional gas gauges being inconsistent and causing uncertainty as to how much gas was in the vehicle (dashboard removed and circuitry replaced within the first 30 days of owning the vehicle) and (2) an issue with the ignition start/stop button not working, preventing me from being able to turn off the ignition and lights and rendering the windows, door locks, shifter, etc. from being functional (one body control module replaced after diagnostic testing showed an error code between two body control modules). The second issue resulted in me being stranded at night in the country on a trip with my 5-year-old son, after stopping for gas in a small town without a hotel, car rental agency, etc. I was unable to leave my vehicle since neither the engine nor the lights would shut off, and a tow truck driver who initially agreed to tow my vehicle later dropped off my son and me in a remote area because he did not deem my vehicle safe to tow. As the Infiniti customer service person remarked after hearing my story, "It sounds like a bad movie." And yet Infiniti was unable to confirm that the same or further electrical issues will not recur/occur, and Infiniti was unwilling to provide an extended warranty for electrical issues with the vehicle. The bottom line for me is that the car has experienced problems that I would not expect for a 2014 "luxury" vehicle, and Infiniti has been unwilling to stand behind its product by offering an extended warranty for the electrical issues experienced with the vehicle.

Love it!
By Chloe

2014 Infiniti QX60 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)