Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Great Car

ETHOMAS, 11/21/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the car about a month and am truly enjoying it. The ride is smooth with power to spare. Braking is short with little or no fade. I weigh about 250 lbs. and entry and exit is quite easy with the steering wheel rising to aid entry and exit. Seats are comfortable and the climate controls, radio, Cd, nav, & bluetooth phone are easy to use, especially with the voice commands.

Awesome Car

Corvette098, 01/02/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is awesome. I had 2 Nissan Maximas before, and loved the car, but got tired of Front-Wheel Drive. This car has the performance of Rear-Wheel Drive and when you need it, All- Wheel. The tech toys are awesome. The car came with the Technology package with Sirius radio. I didn't think it was necessary for the Cruise control, Lane Departure system or the DVD player (I would've liked the 5.1 Surround, but not that big of a deal considering the package is $3300). The bluetooth system is way better than the Maximas, and the voice recognition is pretty accurate, although when calling, its not that great, but whatever.

Good and bad, good wins.

Robert Coin, 08/26/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive. Excellent acceleration. Transmission crisp. Car handles very well for an AWD car. Battery was dead 2 hours after delivery. Incredibly, seat climate control fan does not turn off when the car engine is shut down. The fan drained the battery. This is an incomprehensible flaw. Floor width for feet is too narrow for big feet. Nav is easy to use, but typical of these systems, it is rife with errors on street names. It even has the wrong designation for a local interstate highway. It has mislocated the car off the road twice so far. These systems still have a long way to go. Car should be quieter. Mileage okay so far. Flaws do not distract from an otherwise excellent car. Enjoy car.

Just the Facts

Dennis, 07/31/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I tried very hard to replace my G35 with a german automobile (bmw, mb, audi) but I just could not do it. (That 3 series turbo is really sweet.) Infiniti is doing as good a job for a much better price. Why pay more for equivalent product? M35 is a sharp looking car with a sweet engine, a nice ride and a beautiful interior. The Rosewood with graphite leather is impressive to behold. Gas mileage is not really good. Plenty of room throughout, unless you are a very big person you should find this car's size suitable. If you desire a really nice car for a fair market price (they are in business to make a profit after all) then look at an M35.

Nice ride

John Lellis, 01/01/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Don't expect great mileage, especially in city driving. But, other than that disappointment, this car has been the best I've owned in a long time. I hope the car I replace it with will be as good to me as this one has been. I was especially pleased with the service I received during the recent air bag recall. Such treatment makes me want to visit my Infiniti dealer first when thinking of replacing my M35.

12345...21