Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Happy

Mike, 01/11/2010
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I went to the Inifinti dealership to buy a G37 convertible and she saw this CPO 2007 M35x with the Umbria Gray paint and Bourbon Interior sitting there and she was smitten. We took it for a test drive and were sold. I traded my 2003 FX-45 on the spot and have been very happy. Actually I had traded my 2002 Q-45 on the FX-45 after a bad snowstorm a couple of years back where the RWD Q was a real scary ride. The M has many of the fine feature I missed in the Q but with AWD and much better fuel economy. I know, getting a car like this a worrying about fuel economy is a bit ridiculous. But its a great ride, and after last week's snowstorm I love it even more.

Many quality issues

David, 01/29/2010
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car new and 2.5 years and 25K miles in many quality issues have popped up. The "genuine" rosewood veneer on the interior of both front doors peeled off due to faulty adhesive and needed to be replaced around 15K miles. The left rear shock developed a horrible rattle at about 12K miles. The dealer just isolated the issue and will replace the shock, but Infiniti will only pay for the replacement of the faulty shock, not both rear shocks. This is the equivalent of replacing one tire. This car has had more trips to the service dept. in 25K miles then my previous BMW and Saab had in a combined 100K miles. I would not buy another Infiniti.

Awesome!

Timmy, 09/06/2006
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This cars rocks! I took a BMW 5 series @ a red light that was like riding a bike past a tricycle. It's so tight and refined. Even the exhaust matches the performance!

Wonderful car

velveteendad, 09/11/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned many cars, and this is the best one yet. It's fast and responsive, quiet, and technologically advanced (with highly usable technology, not over-the-top.) It was a better value than the primary competitors (Lexus GS300 and BMW 5 series), too.

ex bmw owner

dnoell, 11/21/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

had a bmw m3, and bmw 540 prior to owning the M35. was looking for a sports sedan and found it in the M. best sounding stereo (bose 14 speaker) system anywhere. ride, fit and comfort all top notch.

12345...21