Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Great CAR!

Lavernecarlover, 12/01/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a 4door sports car, after test the BMW 5 and Lexus GS, this is the one has everything. It was a overall winner as to performance/comfort/tech. you really feel good when you are sitting in the driver seat.

Best on the market

Adam, 11/14/2006
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking at many new cars and since i work for a large dealer group i have access to all the new cars. I found the fit, finish and feel of this car is above even the new Lexus with more equipment. It is fun to drive with very good power.

Great Choice

bobbio56, 10/15/2006
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have it fully loaded. Car handles great and mileage has been over 20 so far. It handles bumps beautifully and is very peppy. Sound sysytem is awesome.

Great Car But dont buy it with high miles

Jae, 07/07/2018
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Based off of personal views, this car is amazing in terms of speed and torque for the price, compared to new makes and models of vehicles. My car was awd but bought with 164,000 miles under its belt. This lead to the obvious wear and tear of the vehicle, the cost of repair was a bit ridiculous so if you don't want to blow a ton of cash out of pocket I'd suggest finding a cheaper more reliable car. As for gas per mile, it was a guzzler, like most 3.5ls I'd fill my take premium about twice a week. I strongly suggest that even with the slightest sound or noise you hear, take it straight to the mechanic because they are built very fragile and once one thing fails so does 100 other things that go unannounced, and get your oil and tune-ups serviced as soon as the sticker states.

Not bad at all

gato1, 10/28/2009
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far the car is great, love the navigation and the voice commands. My bluetooth is flawless and clear. The high intensity lights are amazing, very comfy ride with a 3.5 v6 backing you up when you need it. It could be a little more sporty, like the G35 but over all you will turn heads inside and outside the car. So far I am not trilled with the dealers service, I had an acura and I was treated like royalty. Infiniti seems to fight you on every issue and I found most representatives rude (except my sales guy). The M35 is a great value for the money you pay. Psx2 no ipod connection!! Grrrrrr.

12345...21