Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Pleased overall

Santorum, 09/08/2009
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had no interest in this car, looked at it merely to appease my husband. Thought it was too big but after sitting in it, I decided I had to test drive it. After test driving it, I was sold. Nearly 2 years later I am still mostly pleased. I find the exterior design a little boring and sometimes feel it looks like an over-priced, glorified Nissan. Interior is beautiful, very comfortable and roomy. ISSUES: All my wood-panel veneers (on doors) popped off, had to be replaced. Have trouble with programmed seats (using key), begins adjusting as programmed then just stops. Always had a noticeable miss/hesitation at @ 38 mph, dealer says nothing is wrong.

beats the BMW, Lexus & audi

ken, 09/22/2006
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

simply outstanding across the board. handles great, the speed sensitive cruise control reduces need to brake or accelerate. it is so responsive!

owned for 10 years, 104K miles: Great car

Frank, 05/22/2018
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

To me, Infiniti hit a home run with this model. My previous car was a 1996 Acura RL that I owned for 10 years. This M35 outperforms and outclasses the RL in almost every way. Let's start with the VQ35 engine: just an awesome running and sounding motor. Uses zero oil after 104K miles with my own synthetic blend oil changes. Quality of leather and other materials is outstanding. Car has had only two very minor factory recalls, plus the Takata airbag recall. Compared to the new model, the Q60, I'd rather hold onto my M35 and keep it in top running condition. I replaced all struts and shocks with KYB Excels at 102K. My preventive maintenance on this car has served me well--no breakdowns and very few repairs in 10 years. It's too bad that Infiniti has de-contented the Q60 to keep the price down. I love the M35.

62,000 mile review, NC owner

obx2003, 09/20/2012
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 M35 base bought new in 02/2008 as a leftover. Now have 62,000 miles. Overall it has been a very satisfying, reliable and fun to drive car. Unlike others here who complain about gas mileage, I have averaged 22.8 mpg on REGULAR unleaded in mixed driving since the car had 1,000 miles on the odometer. My complaint is road noise and tires. Replaced the Goodyear RSA's at 41,000 when the noise got unbearable. Now with Cooper Zeons and another 21,000 the noise is back in spades. Likely will switch to Michelin MXVs. Only warranty issue has been replacing the 4 wooden door trims. Still have not replaced brake pads. Oil changes & filter changes only. Car uses no oil--a real driver's motor.

211k and running excellent

Greg P., 02/10/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm an outside sales guy in the electronics industry, I've owned many cars, Ford, Chrysler, GM. I drive my cars to the end of their repair life, meaning to a major failure usually it's the transmission. I've never had engine blow, but every American car I've owned had it's transmission fail well under 200k, most around 125k - 150k, not bad but this Infiniti continues to amaze me, no major repairs due to wear. I did replace a CV joint but only because the boot was torn probably kicked up on the road. The navigation algorithms are not so great, it's ok in a pinch, my phone is better. I would buy this car again, or the M37 with low mileage, it will just go forever!

12345...21