Used 2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

Fun to drive, not an everyday driver
By Will

2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car runs great and has excellent acceleration. Unfortunately I've only had the car 4 months and had to replace both passenger and driver power window motors.

Passion
By BB

2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After driving G35 on those curvy roads in Vermont, driving became my instant passion for life. This car has the ability to take down any cars on its line. Just amazing to race and go fast as furious.

the NOISE it makes when I tell the G35 to roll.

Nothing. If a person doesn't like this car, the person doesn't know how to drive.

Fun but yet expensive
By ash5879

2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my g last year and its been a love hate relationship ever since. The tires have been the worst . Just put new ones on 3 days after buying it and now I need them again : ( people love my car and so do I until I see the out dated interior. I don't like the brushed nickle and those horrible orange lights the g35 I way better looking from the outside than the inside. My leather seats don't look good either . I love driving my car but wish I would have bought the Lexus is250 more updated and better gas mileage and tire wear. I see why people own the g for about a year or two and trade it in : ( oh and my speakers blew out too in the front $200 to replace

the sleek look design

tires, gas, updated interior

Fun with a Cost
By syzetetes

2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The G35 coupe is a very exciting drive, especially when using the tiptronic; however, the costs of maintenance are high. Fuel efficiency is low, tire efficiency is very low requiring a new set every 13,000 - 18,000 miles due to offset wheel size, break efficiency is low - again due to the offset wheel size. I've had my '07 for a little over a year and I've had the A/C motor replaced 3 times (Phoenix resident), the driver-side window motor replaced, the shocks replaced, and many dealer problems. I love the car overall, just a bit expensive for upkeep. I attribute most of the problems I've had to the dealership... absolute nightmare that will prevent me from buying another Infiniti.

The power and control of the car are amazing! Can cruise at 110mph across the desert without breaking a sweat (so I've been told). I love the body style of the car! It's much more sporty than the G37 that has been redesigned for the fun-loving elderly.

Although the car has a Boss stereo system, the speaker setup is terrible.

Buy, buy, buy
By Dustinson

2007 INFINITI G35 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've researched a lot of cars and found this to be the best bang for my buck. It is a true sports car, yet a gentleman's car as well. Highway driving is very comfortable. It handles extremely well in autoCross races also, easily beating cars such as the Porche Boxter. My only regret is not buying sooner.

Power. Very smooth and quick acceleration. Engine note is wonderful. We tried the Nissan Altima Coupe with 3.5L first and noticed a drastic difference as soon as we sat in the G35. Braking is unbelievably good.

Clutch is underpowered for aggressive driving, but it IS included under the warranty. My power steering went out also @ 22,000, but was covered (with clutch). Rear brakes replaced at same time (for $225).