Used 2013 INFINITI G Coupe Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 INFINITI G Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G Coupe model:

Nothing Else Like It
By Michael Ruble

2013 INFINITI G Coupe Coupe G37x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I love my G37x. It’s fast, smooth, and fun to drive. It’s unique design is always breathtaking-at nearly every angle, you see the designer’s passion for this car. The technology is easy to figure out, and serves its purpose well. Infiniti service is amazing, and thoughtful. The new Infiniti Q60s are using smaller, 2 liter turbocharged engines. They’re nice, but the 3.7 liter V-6 VVEL engine is incredibly fast and has an impressive exhaust note. The rear seats are not designed for anyone over the age of 10, but as long as the trip is not more than 2 hours, they will suffice. It’s a coupe, and the focus is on the cockpit. Fuel economy is acceptable, but it is a trade off for the power. You really need to buy premium fuel- more than one mechanic has stated that it is still cheaper at the pump than at the service department.

I would buy this car again and probably will!
By Marlene Tighe

2013 INFINITI G Coupe Coupe G37 Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The only drawback I have is that I can't stream music from a phone or ipod using bluetooth. I do have a bluetooth phone for calls. I absolutely love the acceleration with this engine. The new Q60's (formerly G37) have changed the engines to a 3.0 turbo so I'll have to see how they perform in comparison to the 3.7. Also and foremost, how much fun they are and how reliable they are before I shell out what they're asking. I purchased this car used with 20k miles on it. It looked new inside and out and had no accidents. I don't have the navigation and don't need it. It has all the other bells and whistles including embroidered leather seats which they no longer offer. I'm seeing a lot more of these on the road now. I also owned a 2008.

DONT BUY THESE CARS!
By WM

2013 INFINITI G Coupe Coupe G37x 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My car was 2 years old and got 2 smaller rust spots that bubbled the paint then came through. It had a very large rust spot on the door. I took it to the dealer to have it covered under the warranty, after I couldn't reach anyone. They blew me off till the warranty expired and acted like they didn't know I brought the car in even though i had their info and business card. Finally i went on social media and got an instant response. I took the car back in and now they say that the rust was caused by the roads. How does it bubble from under the paint then come thru if it was a chip. Infiniti just lost a customer for life, and to think I was going to buy another one. Now the car is worthless just like their warranty.

2013 G37 Infiniti Purchase Upgraded from 99 I30
By Dani D.

2013 INFINITI G Coupe Coupe G37 Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

G37 Owner Review
By love2drive111

2013 INFINITI G Coupe Coupe G37 Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have recently purchased a G37 Sport MT and I am a very satisfied owner. In the past, I owned a subaru wrx and have driven many other high performance vehicles. The G37 acceleration is uplifting, the handling is responsive, the brake system is solid, and the noise is addicting. The car is also equipped with an aggressive front end, massive brakes, and a smooth stance.
If you have the proper means of 50k I suggest following so. Purchasing this car was a very difficult decision and I guarantee that you will be pleased with the outcome.

Gorgeous looks, outstanding lines, performance, quality.

A wider exterior in the rear. I envy the G35 they have a nice tail end. The interior should be more plush. The interior is plain inside, I had to exchange the floor mats to satisfy the interior looks.