Used 2011 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews

$9,143

Used Veracruz for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Can't read instruments in the middle of the dash

Jim Hubbard, 08/09/2018
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The display has black letters on a blue background that can't be seen from the drivers seat unless the sun is such that the panel is shaded.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz, Worst car I ever bought.

george170, 09/29/2011
Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new 2011 Veracruz limited and very shortly after I got it I started having problems. The brakes would make a very loud grinding and knocking sound, that is a safety hazard. The stereo system was not nearly good enough to pay the extra money for that upgrade. This car was taken back to Hyundai 5 times to get the brakes fixed. Hyundai sent a factory rep to look at the problem. This rep would not even take a wheel off to look at the brakes. All they would say is this is normal. I own another Vercruz and drove others and this is not normal. Hyundai never would fix the brakes. I had to get rid of the car before we had a wreck due to brake failure. I would not recommend this car.

Love this car!

Patty C, 07/29/2017
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car to be able to transport my large family and have space for luggage and other things I needed to move. I am very happy that this car was able to meet all my needs.

Veracruz

Jean, 11/05/2017
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The only thing I don’t love about our Veracruz is I can’t get in and out of it easily. I’m short. It needs something to stand on to get in. Love it!

My New Veracruz

cwilli2, 01/22/2012
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

When I was looking to purchase a SUV I went shopping as most consumers do. Truthfully I went to Volvo actually liked the SUV itself but it didn't have the room I was looking for. During the process my daughter said mom you are a Hyundai loyal customer what are you thinking. Went to Rick Case Hyundai on a cold day. Salesman called me from outside telling it was cold to come in get warm and to tell him what I was looking for. I drove out that evening with my Hyundai Veracruz, everything they promised was delivered. I love my Hyundai and I love Rick Case.