Used 2011 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Veracruz for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Luxury and economy!

cmccarthy816, 09/07/2010
Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the 2011 Veracruz over the weekend and so far love it! After driving several other higher end models the comfort and value here outshines even the luxury brands we'd driven. For the feel of driving on a cloud while keeping my budget on the ground, this couldn't be beat!

Perfect

Obi_wan, 09/05/2010
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is my third SUV. I've owned the Toyota 4Runner and Sequoia. I'm much happier with the Veracruz! I just made a trip to Oklahoma City from St Louis. I averaged 22.5 mpg. A lot better than the Sequoia's average 15 mpg! The ride is smooth and quiet. My friend came along and brought a mobility scooter. It fit in the back perfect, plus left enough room for luggage. It took awhile for the car to cool down in the 95 degree heat of Ok City, but the a/c is very good. I can't make up anyone's mind about a Korean automobile, but I'm very happy with the Veracruz. Best of luck to any of you considering an SUV.

Like my Ride!

cgarver1, 05/04/2012
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The Veracruz is a very nice car. There is some wind noise at highway speeds, but it's not to the point of being annoying. Just turn up the radio. There's lots of room inside and the interior is well appointed. I've had my 2011 for about 6 months and have had no mechanical gliches at all. I bought it late in the model year, so got a great price from Garber Hyundai in Saginaw, MI.

Best SUV I've Ever Owned

Obi_wan, 09/18/2010
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a previous 4Runner & Sequoia owner. No more Toyota's in my future. I purchased the Veracruz and Sonata in August. Wife drives the Sonata, and I drive the Veracruz. I love it! Took it on a trip from Illinois to Oklahoma and was thoroughly pleased. Extremely comfortable ride.

SAD TO TRADE IN

Kenneth Dede, 03/28/2016
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

More important than my review is my wife loved this car more than her 2 Lexus SUV's or her Cadillac SRX. Smooth ride and lots of storage for golf clubs and luggage with 2nd and 3rd row seats down. Sorry to see this model disappear, but strongly considering the Santa Fe. Wonderful dealership (Grayson, Knoxville, TN)