Used 2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tucson model:

By Sanguan Roongphornchai

2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a brand new Hyudai Tucson 2015 back in June. In January 2018 with mileage 16,580 Cust stated Muffler Fell off. Fortunately no accident.

great value for what I paid
By Annemarie Fowlkes

2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The best thing that I did was to shop online. The vehicle was available, the mileage confirmed, and the color confirmed. When I went to the dealer to test drive the car it was waiting for me with my name on it.

Three Year Review: So Far So Good
By Prometheus Blackwater

2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

28-35mpg highway... 33-35mpg at 60 mph 28-31mpg at 75+mph. I regularly drive across the country and it is a good ride. I would like more flexibility with armrests but a pillow gets the job done when spending more than 12-15 hours at a time driving. No repairs needed but I will need better all-season tires if I spend time in the snow. Bluetooth and heated seats are great.

Poor choice for a crossover suv.
By Carol

2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I put 81000 miles on this car and the first thing that I noticed awhile back was the A/C did not function very well. On high you can still feel the summer heat through the windows. I chalked that up to the affordability. Then just after the warranty went out for the minor repairs one of the fan settings doesn't function unless you sit there and fiddle with it until it sits just right (not where it clicks in btw). So I have to live with that because let's be honest the dealer will charge an arm and a leg just to examine the vehicle. So I'll just suck that up too. Then one day I was driving to work and when getting off the freeway the car made a massive jerk and I immediately let off the gas. Well it went fine after that, in a 30 mph zone, so I didn't think much more about it. When I started to drive home and entered the freeway the car would not shift properly there was a huge loss in power then the engine started making a knocking sound. I pulled into a parking lot and then the oil light finally turned on. So at 12 am I was waiting for a tow, thank goodness for AAA. When the dealer looked it over, took a full day, turns out there was no oil in the car. Now I checked everywhere I was that day and there are no oil spots whatsoever my engine was clean and so was the undercarriage. So where did all the oil go? They still haven't told me that one. I am getting everything repaired under the power train warranty and they are paying for a rental, but really why should a 2 year old car with 81k miles on it need a new engine already? And where did the oil go? Try a different make and model if you are interested in a small suv.

Free towing! Yay you will need it.
By Heyjude

2015 Hyundai Tucson SUV SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This suv has been the worst I have ever had. Its 2 years old and just shut down on us on a rural road. The engine is bad...2 years old. Pathetic, do not recomme d