Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Cute SUV

Gerald, 09/03/2007
SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We've had our Tucson SE for four months now and love it so far. We have driven it in mountains on one long trip from Wis. to N.C. and it preformed well. We got 4,400 miles on it so far, and enjoy driving it very much. We have read some reviews saying they got poor gas mileage, so far were getting close to 23mpg overall. We like the size of this SUV its is a very roomy five seater. We also love the color we chose alpine frost.

Proud to Own

MoJo, 11/23/2006
SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car meets all of our requirements. That's why we bought it. We're a younger couple with a baby on the way and a big dog that goes on all of our road trips with us. It's comfy, attractive, and great for every day adventures. It's easy to operate and I absolutely love it!!!

good for the wallet

eric, 01/05/2007
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

what can i say its not to big and not to small its just right for me and my famaly (wich includs 5 ) lol and we all are very very happy with it and its look,value,its power and money savings .

Car blew engine at 90k miles.

Bob C, 01/31/2016
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Don't buy a used one.

Great Starter SUV

Kroz, 06/02/2008
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I drove about 7 vehicles from my list (I did some homework before shopping) and kept coming back to the Tucson. It had everything I wanted. It was small, stylish and plenty of get up and go. I drove the 4cyl and 6cyl versions. I lucked into a sweetheart of a deal on a 2007 Limited. It has all the bells and whistles I could ever want. If you're considering an SUV, do not write the Tucson off just because it's a "Hyundai." It's the smoothest riding, zippy, most fun to drive car I've ever had. My only bad thing to say is if you're concerned about today's gas prices, this is not your car. I average 18.6--which is good compared to sticker--but at $4 gallon...

12345...15