Used 2010 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews - 77 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Hyundai Genesis Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Genesis model:

LOVE MY GENESIS
By F.D'uva

2010 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

AT 149,000 MILES RUNS AS NEW. Low maintenance, just brakes & oil changes.

Great Car
By Bossman

The Hyundai Genesis 4.6 is the best car I have had

World's best kept secret until recently
By Norris Whitlock

2010 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is a lot of car for the money. I have been very happy with it with the exception of having the GPS replaced and some other quirky electrical issues which were challenging for the dealership to fix.

Great car and terrific value
By Naptown sailor

2010 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This car is much roomier than a Mercedes E class or BMW 5-series and has better features. Handling is not quite as good as its German rivals but cost is far less. I'm about 6 ft tall and find both of its German rivals very short on back seat legroom. It has more than ample power (using regular gas) and still gets 27-28 mpg on trips. As for complaints, it does not go in the snow and resale value is poor.

Sold the car a few months ago after seven years. Had issues with back-up camera not functioning and glitches in the phone connection. Some alignment issues and had to add a "camber kit" to make that adjustment. Other than those issues and it not going well in snow (use all season tires but it really needs snow tires), the car has been very nice and my wife was sad to see it go. I would certainly buy another in the future but with AWD.

Fantastic car
By John Collins

2010 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned! Before retiring, I used it in business putting a lot of miles per year. It never failed me and cost me next to nothing in repairs. Just replaced the brakes the first time after over 160K miles! Amazing!

Update:

After retiring and having logged over 175K miles on my Genius, I decided to trade it in though nothing was wrong with it. I just needed a pickup truck. Even though I love my new truck, I still miss my Genesis.