Skip to main content

Used 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A) Consumer Reviews

List Price
$10,653

Used Genesis Coupe for Sale
Select your model:

It Sold Itself

Buff, 07/30/2009
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

While my wife and I was looking for a decent economy car for our daughter, we bought one of the best driving experiences I've ever had. The steering is tight and precise, and the turbo is more than quick enough for a normal commuter dodging cell-phone-users on the interstate. People in every parking lot I've been in stare at it. The fact it's a Hyundai blows them away. The only downside for me is that it is my daughter's...

3.88 out of 5 stars

My Butt Hurts

bgenesis, 04/25/2014
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Comfort is lacking. This is my only main complaint. I had to keep changing my butt cheeks after 4hrs. Horrible side support are like rocks.Gas mileage is next. The best I could do was 28 full highway. When a V6 Accord or Camry can provide better performance in a straight line and achieve above 32 mpgs.....hmmmm. Not a very efficient motor from the Mitsu Evo group. Should have bought a v6 accord coupe. Thought it was quick until a Mini Cooper S was coming up on me at full throttle. Now it is just a daily commuting vehicle.

Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Ed, 04/29/2009
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Just picked up at the dealer yesterday, traded in a 2009 Sonata, the Sonata is a well made luxery family sedan but when my new Genesis Coupe turned the corner I said to my wife this is a Hyundai? From first glimpse you can tell this car is special. Turn the key and the motor purrs like a big cat. It handles like a dream and stops on a dime. This car is for anyone who ever wanted a nice sports car without the big ticket price. Hyundai has scored a winner here!

Nothing Like It On The Planet For Price

Spica, 06/24/2009
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I knew this was the car for me after about 30 seconds into my test drive. I was bent on my next car being a V6 but no need to even think about that now. This I4 Turbo will shock your senses. It's 223lbs of torque @2000Rpm tells you why. Handling is Jordanesque,the breaking characteristics superb and the ride unusually comfortable for a sports car. And how can you beat the warranty?

4.25 out of 5 stars

great value but with a caveat

Peter , 08/16/2009
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Bought the base model with automatic trans. and have been test driving (breaking it in ) since got it. Generally fun to drive but base model lacks power and engine is noisy like hell during 1st. and 2nd.gears upshifting. Even while it's in idle the throttle vibrates like a wild pony. Other than that it's been great so far - the technology included like Bluetooth, XM radio, Ipod connection can't be beat. The handling is great - you can feel how firm the steering is, gas mileage not bad .either