Used 2013 Hyundai Equus Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Equus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2013 Equus Review

equusowner1, 02/15/2013
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased a 2013 Equus in December of 2012. The car have lived up to all of my expectations. I looked at BMW, Mercedes, and Audi and non of them could come close to the features of the Equus for the price. I could of spent $40,000 or $50,000 more for one of their cars with similar features. One of the biggest difference in the Equus vs. the other manufactures is the engine! Try to buy a german manufacture car with 429 Hp. You better bring your check book! I changed the logo on the trunk and no one knows what it is. The car gets a ton of looks and compliments. Save yourself a fortune and get this car, you won't be disappointing.

The 3rd transmission and still the same problem

ceoevans, 03/30/2018
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I bought an used 2013 (40,000mi) Equus Signature being one of three that I purchased to serve in my town car fleet. The other 2 were Ultimates. After driving it only 2200 miles the transmission went bad so under the conditions of the warranty I took it in. They claimed to have replaced it after 3 weeks to have me return it the same day with the same problem. So I had to wait another 3 weeks as they said they put in another transmission in it. Well I got it back and was able to drive it 3 months before it started the problem again. If this is a warranty??? this is how to sell Excell's not an Equus. Buyers beware of the g90 they have the same 8 speed transmission.

Best Value

bucfan09, 06/01/2013
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Had the car about 6 weeks and 1200 miles. By far the best luxury value on the market. No, It does not handle like a sports car...it's a luxury car! I for one want it to ride like a luxury car. If I wanted a sports car, that's what I would have bought. So far we love it! Update, car is now 6 years old... Couple of minor paint issues which were taken care of by Hyundai. Still a great car. Update: After 3 years the car has been great. Had some paint issues on the front bumper that was taken care of hassle free. UPDATE: After 4 years I had to have the seat messager pump replaced...under warranty. I know, 1st world problems! Been a good car so far and you forget how nice it is until you drive a different car. UPDATE: Car is now 7 years old, still looks and runs like new. Great vehicle. UPDATE: Cris is traded in on a Tesla. Owned it about 8 years, very minor issues. I would purchase again.

Hamdogan

Harris Dogan, 08/18/2016
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I've owed this car (2013 hyundai equus) for the past 3 years and are very pleased with the performance. I am ready to purchased another, a 2016 in which I have started the process.

Its Not A Lexus But It Doesn't Charge to Be One

royals, 12/12/2013
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Only complaints I ever really had about this vehicle are: (1) Its got to be one of the most worthless navigation systems I have ever seen I used a $ 115.00 Garmin most of the time in my otherwise luxury sedan and (2) gas mileage is horrendous as compared to the competitors. Ultimately I ditched the vehicle for the two reasons above. I am a realtor and I need a good navigation system and gas mileage that beats what this car offers. I opted for a Land Rover HSE. I figured if I was going to get poor gas mileage I would at least get a vehicle that is fun to drive. A limousine type vehicle will never be a fun drive.