Used 2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equus model:

What is it ?
By Fritz

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Most people want to know what kind of car it is and I tell them it's a Korean Mercedes. Love the cloud like ride, its so smooth. Quite no road noise. I think the hardest thing to get used to is the adaptive cruise control. Yo.u can select hiway, town or heavy traffic control and it will handle the setting. At first you always keep your foot ready to brake but it beats you to it. The only real negative is the STUPID cost of updating the navagation maps. $199 on sale about every 2 years and it takes forever to install updates. Get a garmin with Free updates for life. Lousy corperate decision.

Our 2011 Equus
By Shermj

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Bargain for safety, comfort, and features.

Die hard Equus fan
By Karen Y

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 ultimate. It performs the same way it did when I first bought it. I think it’s a pretty car and had no reservations about paying that kind of money for a Hyundai. It’s performance and quality that count. Mercedes and BMW’s are over priced. I regret they changed the body style. I’ve had many inquiries over the years and compliments on the style. It was a great investment.

Great vehicle
By George Ramirez

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I am replacing this car with g80 this fall.

2011 Equus in MD/DC
By Kevin

2011 Hyundai Equus Sedan Ultimate 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Yes, it's a Hyundai. For the price, style, economy and features, you cannot beat it. I purchased this car in 2013 with 21,000 miles on it. Primarily used for over-the-road travel and can say, it is worth every penny spent. I changed the standard air filter with one by K&N, which has improved my fuel economy to 17/28, with an average combined economy of 21 mpg.