Used 2004 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews

Used Elantra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...59

Pros
Cons

Love This Car

Kris K, 05/17/2010

I bought my 04 Hyundai "used" as a lease vehicle previously. This is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I like all of the standard features that on other models would cost extra. I have had to replace the radiator at about 90K, replaced the back brakes and rotors at about 100K, and have needed to replace headlights about every 6 months. The biggest inconvenience has been replacing the headlights, but this pales in comparison to the overall reliability of the car. I recently totaled this car (not due to the car!) . One thing that concerns me is that the airbag did not deploy in my head on collision. But I like this car so much that I am looking for another Elantra to replace it.

Zip, Zap but no Zoom

Prit, 06/25/2010

Just recently bought it 2nd hand with 82k on it. I loved its light body and they way it moves around city. I drove 2 heavy cars before, 96 Camry and 2000 infiniti both v6. This car is feather light. I love it driving around city where it is more fun. It zips and zaps around corner. Heavy driving is boring with this car, where heavier car excels for it comfort. Good mileage. Younger generation will love this car it feels like i am driving a go cart. Highly recommended it will put smile on your face.

My Elantra GT

tgoggin, 12/03/2003

I have had my Elantra now for 9 months. Everything I researched about this car has proven out since I have bought it. Peppy engine, well appointed interior, great sound system, handles road noise well, and the best set of tires on economy class car I have ever seen. I looked at Civics, Toyotas, and Ford. The Ford product came close but the warranty on the Hyundai can't be beat.Oh did I mention a fully loaded (leather, wood grain dash, ABS, Traction control, Upgraded sound system, Michelins at 195)Elantra GT was still 3 G's less than every other car in its' class. And none had these options.

Love this car

Sandy H, 08/01/2019
GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have an Elantra GT. It is very dependable. Looks cute. Average maintenance. Replacing the radiator was the only major repair since I bought it in 2012. The clear coat is now breaking up.

Do Not buy a Hyundai

jackiefran, 11/04/2004

Do Not buy a Hyundai! They do not stand behind their products! Warranty sounds good until you go to use it !! Hyundai dealership scammed me all the way !! After they they screwed me the salesman hit on me and tried to .. too !!

12345...59