Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Azera for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

This car can't be under $28000.00

Chip, 04/16/2010
2010 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Had this car for past 4 month. and the car drives like it my wife's LS430. I love the handling and ride quality. But best thing about this car is it only cost me 1/2 of my wife's car. PRICE! It's like Korean, it takes over every thing. TV,DVD,washer, almost every thing at our house is Korean company (Samsung or LG). Bottom line is Hyundai finally got it right and I"m sold.

Replaced radiator o2 sensor

Joe, 03/12/2021
2010 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Radiator replaced and o2 sensor as well, some work still need to be done with cv axile for this 11 year old car ... still value for money

3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4.63 out of 5 stars

Michelin tires

JIMT, 08/16/2010
2010 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The tires on this car are very noisy. The car rides very roughly. Next time maybe try a sonata.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Real value

New Bethesda Owner, 04/05/2010
2010 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the black on black. Looks very good inside and out. Drives like a very high-end luxury car. I am very satisfied with my purchase at less than $26,000. Unfortunately, I already got two small scratches down to the metal. I don't know if it's the paint quality or just fate. Seats are very plush at first, but I found I needed to shift my weight around after about an hour of driving to be comfortable. I don't recall doing this in other cars.

3.75 out of 5 stars

Azera junk!

jimt1939, 09/25/2010
2010 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I sent a review the other day and I have since heard from Hyundai customer service. Nothing has changed. They still sell junk and call it quality. The selling dealer is no better. I will not buy another or even keep this one. Bad tires ( Michelin ) terrible ride. Road noise is terrible. Don`t forget you do not need Miller Hyundai in vestal New York. And you do not need a Hyundai from anywhere.