Used 2011 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Rob’s Reliable Pilot
By Rob Fullerton

2011 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The dependability of Honda Pilots are unmatched. Follow basic preventative maintenance and this vehicle will give you years of trouble free driving. Excellent in the cold winters of the North East.

Hard time deterring the problem
By Jackie

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Honda pilot 2011 when applying the brakes vibrates heavy. In was driving on freeway when my battery light came on .Drive a few mile hit a bump all other warranting light came.on . I exist the freeway the pilot started slowing down,then every thing shut off. I was told by Honda alternator is gone and some problem with the starter .no one at Honda can not tell me what's really wrong my battery is dead only had battery 4 months. The problem drain the power. My car has been in the shop for 3 day . I like this pilot other then the vibrating while applying brakes. I have never had any problem . I know alternator, and other wear and tare will happen. BUT I NEED MY CAR. I HAVE 2 ACCORD S,ONE PRELUDE, ELEMENT. NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS.

Stabilizer links
By Honda owner

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Lots of noise due to cheap stabilizer links by honda on this vehicle!

Top Notch Car & SUV
By Greg G

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is an outstanding family car, work horse, luxury car and is a pleasure to drive. It has excellent performance, great features and is a very comfortable ride, not to mention it's reliability and the low cost of maintenance. The third row of seats, roomy enough for 3 adults, puts it over the top!

Very Disappointed in my Honda
By Jill Rosenberry

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My family has always owned a honda we have owned 4 honda's my pilot it great for looks and rides smooth. We have had nothing but trouble from the very beginning with the stereo and the temperature on the air and heat. The stereo has been replaced completely because all the CD's were stuck in there. Never did retrieve my CD's. The volume will not go up and down with out using the control on the steering. You cannot change the different cd's you have to take the Cd out to be able to change to the next one. The air we have had it in probably 5 times and its still not fixed. It will all of sudden blow out a gush of cold air in the winter or its not the right temperature. We have even video taped it with a temperature gage in the air. They say its because we aren't using the air correctly. Cannot get the head of the service to call us back. We got the extended warranty and its a good thing. So very disappointed in the quality of the Honda they just don't make them the same anymore and the service is really gone down.