Skip to main content

Used 2010 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A) Consumer Reviews

4.4 out of 5 stars
11 reviews
List Price Range

Used Pilot for Sale
Select your model:

5 out of 5 stars

The best family car I’ve ever

Tom Redmond, 02/09/2018
EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has took us and so many family vacations. Runs great looks great and is a perfect size for a family of five. We did have to buy a cargo carrier for the roof which alleviates the lack of storage when the third row is un use.

Best SUV in its class for the $

Corona Lites, 12/06/2009
EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We researched every SUV in this segment and hands down for the $$ the Honda Pilot EX-L w/ DVD is the best product. I do not agree with the Edmunds review or some of the others I have seen. For prospective buyers, I would test drive and come to your own conclusions. We got this vehicle for invoice $32814 (MSRP 36155) and they threw in the front door window tint and pin stripe. I paid $261 to get the trailer harness wiring installed.

3 out of 5 stars

Look at rust on tailgate due it inferior materials

Tom Redmond, 06/26/2019
EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this 2010 Pilot new and it seemed to be the best car I have ever owned. It runs very well and I love the size and features it came with. A few years of owning it I received a letter from Honda that stated its supplier used dissimilar metals in the rivets. This will cause the tailgate to rust prematurely so they added a 7 year warranty. Sure enough my tailgate had rust bubbling through the paint just after reading the TSB at a place that a car shouldn't even rust. I had it repaired and it looked great. Just after the warranty expired the rust came back FAST. I called Honda and they will do nothing about it now. They "fixed" it to last just past the warranty and now I am stuck with a rusty tailgate due to Honda's cheap discount .01 rivets. I thought they had a lifelong customer but their customer service changed my mind.

3 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

4.88 out of 5 stars

Don't buy the honda entertainment package

Jerry, 11/21/2010
EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I truly enjoy my Honda Pilot. I would buy it again, however I would make one change. I would not buy the DVD package. you cannot hear the move playing in the back unless you use the headphones, kids/teenagers do not want to use headphones...

5 out of 5 stars

Better gas mileage that I planned for!!!

agne, 09/08/2009
EX-L 4dr SUV w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the Pilot for just over a week. It is the best vehicle I have had thus far. (4th Honda we have purchased) Rides great and interior room is great. Child loves the RES. The ECO mode is great. In town mileage I am getting 18.5mpg took it on the highway this weekend for a trip averaged 24mpg on the way to our destination an 25mpg on the way home!!! Yes you read that right. That was also with regular 87 octane. If you do your part it can do its part.