Used 2016 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews - 106 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Odyssey
By Richard Katz

2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car i have owned - i am 77 and have owned many cars - this handles well - great mileage on the open road - comfortable

Monster Mini-Van
By Cindy

2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I immediately fell in love with this mini-van because it made me feel like I ruled the road. I continue to feel that way and would probably by another if I still had a big family at home. The fuel economy, while not the best, was decent enough on long trips. The built-in navigation was too challenging to use so I just used Yahoo Maps on my phone. It could use another UPS plug-in versus the car charger plugs. The parking aids, rearview and passenger mirror cameras, ROCKED MY WORLD. They are life-changing when it comes to feeling safe and being able to park in the city. The opening of doors with the press of a button made life utterly simple when shopping and I can't say enough about the leather interior. This vehicle is a gem and I highly recommend it.

Can’t go wrong with a Honda.
By Teresa

2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Honda Odyssey for 15 years and replaced with another Odyssey, that speaks for itself.

Best seats in our house...garage. that is!
By Pat Collins

2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Having been driving many types of vehicles over 64 years, I must say my Odyssey Ex-L has the most comfortable seats bar none! Whether as the driver or passenger, front or back, you sit in great comfort. The only criticism I can find is above average noise and vibration in the front seat. I love the spacious cargo area for my groceries and gardening supplies as well as the easy accessibility for sitting in the third row. Also, the visibility when driving and the easy getting in and out are both great. What can I say other than I have loved driving it these past three years.

When you wish upon a star
By When you wish upon a star

2016 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I can't say enough about my Honda Odessey. It is awesome. The dealership, Honda of Ocala is such a wonderful place to buy you next car. Everyone was more than friendly and helped me to get exactly the car I wanted.