Skip to main content

Used 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Odyssey for Sale
Select your model:

Odyssey

Razz, 08/17/2003
EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This fully loaded Odyssey is a great buy. Its rear seat fold away is one of the easiest to deal with to create more cargo room. Driving is extremely comfortable.

Transmission failure

LaShawnda, 07/25/2016
EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2003 @ 110,000 TCS and check engine light came on. Complete transmission rebuild. Cost us $3500 plus the $5000 I paid for it used. Stay away from all older Honda Odysseys!!! I wish I had went with another Kia they never die.

4 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars

Honda Odyssey Trans Probs. rated POOR!

TELL THE TRUTH, 12/11/2002
EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE Intending to purchase the Honda Odyssey van. GO TO a search engine and type in "HONDA PROBLEMS". THE ODYSSEY HAS HAD TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS FROM 1999 TO 2003,AND THEY WILL NOT FIX THEM.YOU MUST PAY OVER $6.000 to have them repaired when they go out of warrenty at about 36,000 miles/3 years,so don't listen to all these reports how great these van are. There are several sites with true comsumer comments. Like I would tell anyone buying a new car..take a little time and...Due some checking before your purchase!

1.25 out of 5 stars

Nothen but problems

Howard2, 07/25/2003
EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never again,Honda wae suppose to fix Trans problems.NOT This van is and still a peace of crap.Honda has had nothen but problems with this van,$6.000 for a Transmission.We are trading this peace of crap in on a new DodgeMini Van.

1 out of 5 stars

WARNING!!

Flyingpaperman34, 11/18/2002
EX-L 4dr Minivan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been the worst Vehicle ever! My wife and I bought it for 4000 dollars over the retail price! We have only 22000 miles on the odometer and it has had many problems the power sliding doors have numerouse problems the right side doesnt even work. the left side almost closed on my daughters hand!My next van will be a Chrysler! Numerouse problems with the transmission(and I do not shift it while the car is moving)Transmission Fully Replaced At 10000 miles Luckily it was coverd by warranty! Tons of problems with climate control to! Heres a note to edmunds STOP REFFERING THIS VAN!!!!!! ITS A PIECE OF JUNK! Also the climate control is not working properly!