2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:

Wanted it, got it and love it!!
By Julie Munger

2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda Crosstour is a wonderful car/SUV type. Spacious trunk space. Very roomy and comfortable. Great gas mileage. It's a shame that Honda quit producing them. Everything I wanted in a new car!!

LOVE the car
By Anthony R

2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L V6 w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2003 Acura TL with over 130,000 miles on it and still ran as good a when I bought it. I loved that car but was rear-ended and the car totalled. I originally wanted a late model Acura but, though great cars, found them pricey. I was thinking of getting an Accord V6 EX-L. My neighbor had a Crosstour and loved it. I saw one at the dealer and decided to give it a test drive. As soon as I drove it I was hooked. The power and acceleration were as good, if not better, than my old TL. I still test drove the Accord but after driving the Crosstour there was no comparison. All the upgraded features (e.g. Bluetooth, back-up camera and nav) were a big improvement from my TL which didn't have any of those. My favorite feature is the power. Hit the gas and it goes. I've had the car 6 months but find it a really fun car to drive. The AWD should come in handy during our northeast winters. Very happy with the gas mileage as well. Nice to be able to fill up using regular gas as opposed to premium which my TL required. Circumstances dictated I get a new car and couldn't be happier with the Crosstour.

My New Crosstour
By Vernisha Spencer

2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I LOVE IT!

A car and a deal not to be beat
By Danny Lester

2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L V6 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Last weekend Nov 2015. Looked at Civic EX-L; almost $24K.

Also glanced at model, discontinued model, year end, month end. Did a little research and found a site showing $12k reduction from sticker on Car 36k+, Negotiated down to $24k, added all protection packages (don't want to think about a car). Out the door including all taxes etc, around $32K CASH, no trade.

Everywhere I go I now see these cars and people are always curious "I've never seen that model before, what is it? "

My third Honda Car, 89 Accord - totaled in accident, both occupants lived through jaws of life. - passenger pod untouched

1991 Acura Integra GS Leather. One of most fun daily drivers ever.

Now: Wife, Pilot; Daughter, Civic; me, Crosstour. All from Hendrick Honda, Bradenton, FL

How every car should be
By DAP

2015 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Don't understand the bad reviews this car got... It is in essence the perfect car... Sits up higher than a normal car but not enough to loose handling, higher view gives better visability and easy to get in and out, cargo size is big enough for stuff but not huge, handles like a car, basically a touring car, rides quiet, comfortable , with some get up and go when you need it... It is the perfect car