Used 2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 194 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Best Car Ever!
By ALISA RAYEL

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned many cars and trucks and overall the 2010 CRV is the best! I actually went to buy a NEW car and came upon this used 2010 with 37K miles. Silver with black leather and shaded windows, much needed in Texas but was 2K cheaper because of the black interior. The 2010 seemed sturdier and well made compared to newer vehicles. It proved me right- I drove it across country to live in the midwest. So reliable, never had a repair that was not maintenance related. I have 90K miles on it now and getting new tires for first time in six years. It does not have all the bells and whistles but I have hauled bikes, a chaise lounge, dogs you name it in that car. Its STURDY! I feel safe in it. My son learned to drive in it. It looks great inside and out still after almost 9 years. I am keeping it until I find another vehicle as good. The only thing I have experienced negative is a little "fishtailing" when pavement is wet but could be my tires being old or me not being very good in adverse weather. It is a front wheel drive after all. Overall, a great car!

Winner!
By Mae

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car. 8 1/2 years old and seems like new. 130,000 miles. Love it.

The tree Won!
By ERV

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Our 2010 served us well for 8 years. Our tree fell on it. Prior to that, the AC unit failed twice - it was out of warranty (of course). The check engine light was coming indicating that one of the oxygen sensors was failing or worst the catalytic converter was failing - the tree took care of that. Started losing gas mileage. Replacing the exhaust system was around $1600 (I'm a DIY) - its way cheaper than a buying a new one! The back seats are very comfortable for long trips. It had 186,000 miles and going strong! We noticed that it has several recalls (Airbags, transmission computer upgrade, et.). Overall - we loved this car.

The BEST Honda I ever owned
By Dave

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my Honda CR-V Exl with navigation for 8 years and never had to take it in for service except for the airbag recall. I had all the fluids changed (expensive - $475 plus tax) and replaced the battery, back brakes. Ilove the sound of the audio system. I’m glad it has a five disk CD player, unfortunately new ones don’t have them. The captains type seats aren’t available on new versions. I like the having individual arm rests like these that you don’t have to share because them have a lot of space between the passengers armrest and easily tilt out of the way when I want something in the glove box.

2010 Honda CRV Good value for the money
By jlayton

2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own base model AWD 2010. Good reliable car. Currently 127,000 miles. Only real trouble I have had was at about 115,000 i had to replace the catalytic converter at a cost of $2000. I am happy with my local Honda dealship service department. 24