Used 2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 189 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

2nd CRV
By N

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Loved my first one so much I bought a second one. Loved the interior features such as a place to put my purse and the second small compartment on the passenger side. These two features are gone from the newer models so I am keeping this one as long as I can. It has had minimal repairs and I just finished a 3500 mile driving trip with no problems at 157000 miles on the odometer.

Love our Hondas!!
By J. Profilet

2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This review is for our 2010 Honda CR-V, but we also own a 2006 model. This car has been nearly perfect in every aspect. We buy our cars to drive and keep them for at least 7 years. I don't see any reason to get rid of this one any time soon as it still rides and drives like it did when we purchased it in 2012.

good car
By Vern Shelton

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

good car, but not a great ride.

Reliable and predictable
By Griff

2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car for everyday errands and 'running-around'. Very pleased.

Wonderful SUV for Honda Lover
By Cody

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have been driving an Accord for the last 5 years and have learned to love it. I expected the same from the CR-V and was blown away by how happy it made my wife and I. The only complaints I have about Honda is that some of their electronics get screwy here and there. My Accord's radio broke and I had to get an aftermarket device installed. The previous owner of the CR-V also replaced the radio at some point, so that is something to have in mind. The stock radio is not amazing so it worked out! The MPG is pretty great for a vehicle of its size, getting around 22 in the city. I don't usually enjoy leather seats, but this car changed my mind completely. Really nice view port out of the front windshield as well as the back.