In response to COVID-19, many dealers are offering at-home delivery.
and ask for details.

2020 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,843
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

I love this car!

MinCT, 01/21/2020
EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I owed an 1999 Civic Coupe, but after I got rid of it, I was underwhelmed (as was Edmunds) with the Civic body style for many years and decided not to buy one again. I instead went with the Honda Fit (2 of them in a row) primarily because of the awesome trunk space and youthful look. When I was in the market for a new car, I was going to go with another Fit... until I saw the 2020 Civic Hatchback. This is a great, sporty looking car, and it had the trunk space I refused to part with. It has way more features than one would expect for a car of that price (it seems like they thought of everything, and things I didn't even know I was missing out on). People I know who are into fast, luxury cars were really impressed and surprised by it. The things I noticed (and appreciated) immediately was the peppy acceleration, the auto dimming rear view mirror, the reduced road noise, the Apple Car Play, and the well designed center console. I haven't even explored all the features yet. So far, I really only have two negative comments. One was that it was almost impossible to find the hatchback in a EX-L trim (for whatever reason), and the other is that Honda decided to use shiny black plastic on all the exterior trim, which showed scratches, even when coming right off the lot brand new. I wish they had kept the matte finish on the trim. Overall, super happy with this purchase!

More than enough Fun!

TankerToad, 10/28/2019
Si 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought this car because I wanted something that was more fun than my over powered German car, that I could not fully utilize its potential for more than 10 seconds before being in the "Go Directly To Jail" part of the speedometer. The 2020 Civic Si is light, has immediate response, handles extremely well and has more than enough power for a daily driver. This car can also get you into trouble in no time at all, if you are just listening to the rev's as you go though the gears in its excellent manual gearbox. Nice surprises: Electronics. Honda is doing a great job at including many driver aides and electronic conveniences as standard equipment. Better part yet is in a car of this type, fairly easy to turnoff the electronic nannies when you don't want them, and when you do, just as easy to turn them on. I was concerned with how hard the ride would be with the very low profile tires. The active dampers appear to work great, as the ride is a lot smoother than what I expected. Rear seat leg room is also plentiful. Only item I wish it had, rear cross traffic alert. NOTE: Review is for an Si Sedan, not Coupe ( Sedan not listed in the drop down menus)

Turbo!

Roberto, 12/09/2019
EX 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Amazing gas mileage. Leather wrapped steering wheel is amazing. My tank is still on F! Plus its fast when you need it! Turbo feels nice! Only question I have is how to operate the car following function.

2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe

Doc, 01/28/2020
Si 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Good pricepoint. Manual transmission ONLY on this model. FAST. Handles well. Hugs the road. No lateral movement on hairy turns. Looks great. If you are looking for a daily driver that also can be raced and is fun, this is one of them. Next level up is a Mustang 5.0 manual, then a Porsche 911. The mustang is twice as much, and the porsche is 5x as much as the Honda in price. If you plan on driving a stick for sport, start with this one and work your way up.

Great car!!!

BrianD, 10/09/2019
Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This car is amazing. Very responsive and easy to handle. Nice acceleration and very comfortable ride. It has so many safety features, I was honestly surprised with all the features offered for the price.

12345...6