Used 2008 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M) Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

A Good College Car

andrew_kaber08, 01/03/2015
Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My 2008 Civic Si Coupe was a great car; but it was just a college car. It was fast, quick on its feet, had an amazing audio system, and popular with the teenage and young-twenties crowd, but it always felt unrefined. The engine provides a surprising bit of power, but only high in the rpm's, and had no down-low power. Driving it in stop-and-go traffic was a chore due to very low torque, but once you got in the 6,000 to 8,000 rpm range, it FLEW. This car is an amazing college vehicle, especially with the standard sunroof and subwoofer, but it's just unrefined. Lots of wind noise, road bumps, and interior quality hiccups (such as a ticking CD-player) prevent it from being a "professional" car.

2008 Si is great

peter, 10/24/2007
Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car is strictly fun to drive. You can drive it "soft" if you want to, or rev it up all the way to 8000 RPMs and fly around the corners. Easy maneuvering, great road grip, and I think relatively quiet for a "sports" car.

Big Bang for the buck

Jd, 09/27/2008
Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Before buying this car i test drove V6 mustangs, 350z & some other sport coupes. keeping in mind the reliability,fuel economy,resale value & price i am glad i made the right decision. Fun to drive specially when the Vtec kicks in car sounds like a Ferrari :).

Great little sporty car

Monopoly, 11/08/2010
Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Great little all around car. So far I've driven 8000 km. What I love most is the engine and super smooth clutch and transmission. The I-vtec is peppy paired with limited slip diff and summer tires. It loves high rpm reminds me of a sport bike. Car handles very well with little body roll. Makes an excellent commuter car if your looking for something more fun to drive than your typical Civic dx/lx/ex etc. It needs 91oct and I've been averaging 28-29 mpg mostly highway driving somewhat aggressive. The car looks great cosmetically in coupe form compared to other cars in its class. But lacks acceleration to keep up with its competition.

Complete Disappointment

Chris, 05/27/2008
Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have been wanting a Civic Si since before I can remember. Now that I have one, I wish I could return it. It feels like a Cadillac with 2 doors and a 4 cylinder engine. That is, it doesn't feel fast, the suspension is terrible, it never feels comfortable, and I just can't find a good seat position. The cabin feels claustrophobic and cramped and I am not a large person (5'5"). If I could return it, I would. I don't think I'll be keeping this car much longer and will take my losses. I'll give 6 months max. Completely disappointed. Depressed and dissatisfied. I'll probably never get myself to buy another Honda again.