Used 2007 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:

Nearly the Perfect Car - Beware of the Exterior Paint

tommyboy23, 12/12/2011
Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Fiji Blue Pearl Civic SI sedan brand new with 8 miles on it. After 5 years and 50,000 miles, I'm still happy with my purchase, but I have had two major issues to deal with (see below). Both issues have been handled to my satisfaction by Honda, but I didn't expect either problem from a Honda product. Having said that, this is probably the most reliable sporty car on the market today. I'm constantly asked "are you sure this car only has 4 cylinders?". It's probably the best sounding 4 cylinder on the market today. Honda also copied a lot of interior features from BMW, which makes it feel more upscale. A small mix of interior components, however, feel cheap and out of place.

Honda Civic Si Sedan

Tom, 12/31/2006
Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the CAR. More fun than my spouse's BMW 330i. Ok, no leather seats, but a simply beautiful and high performance sedan!

My 2007 Civic sedan Si

emoney1122, 02/23/2009
Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car drives like a much more expensive sports car. The sport tuned suspension and the VSA keeps you under control at higher speeds. The V-TEC kicks in at 6000 RPM and screams like a Ferrari. So far my car is super reliable. I the overall design, reliability, gas mileage, and the 197 ponies.

THE MOST FUN TO DRIVE!!!

DAVID ELLIS, 01/03/2008
Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The Honda Civic Si is an excellent buy and extremely fun to drive. The pick up speed in the Si is very good and the shifting is very smooth. I have driven the STI Subaru and found the shifting ruff. I love my 2007 Civic Si!! Handling and the options on the vehicle are great. Love the interior colors and design. This car is a must have for those who like performance with a small price.

Lots of Fun!!

Juan, 01/23/2007
Si 4dr Sedan w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

when I first saw the car , I was impressed by the beautiful exterior design. I got mine with the front under spoiler and fog lights and it looks very aggressive. I also got the interior panel trim which makes a big difference over stock. The car is lots of fun to drive. My only complaint is that it needs more power. In order to get those 197 horses you need to push the engine over 7000 rpm, which I think it's not healthy for the engine. In conclusion it's a great buy just needs more power. Turbo or supercharger will be nice.