Used 2007 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Fun and frisky sport model
By Nancy

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have driven my Honda Si coupe for 9 years and absolutely love it. Smooth shifting, great pick-up and highway speed ride, sport suspension and wheels, and cute and sporty to boot. Grab one if you can find one!

10 years and counting.
By Michael G

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Si new in 2007 and I've loved it ever since. A poor man's sports car. Love the 8g redline and the handling with the right tires. Thinking about buying a new one but with the 6500 rpm redline and the reported poor performance, I'm reluctant. Nothing has gone wrong with this car. Tires, battery and oil changes of course, and it still runs like hell. Best Si they have ever made.

The Habanero
By Jonah P.

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Saved up after working through high school to purchase a car. After countless test drives I came upon a one owner Habanero Red Pearl Si sedan with ~68k miles for ~10k. I couldn't be happier with the car. Initially the car had the infamous 3rd gear grind. Upon reading about the issue, I decided to change my transmission fluid to Royal Purple 75w-90 synchromesh transmission fluid (from oem Honda manual trans fluid) and the haven't ground third or any other gear since. I have kept up on maintenance (oil changes every 3k-4K miles) and have had no other problems save for minor things such as a brake light going out, replacing a battery, and a passenger window that occasionally doesn't want to roll down. Car is dead reliable after putting over 20k miles on it in one year and a trip from Indiana to Florida. Good acceleration, shifts like butter, fantastic handling, gray stock cat-back exhaust, cool interior features such as digital speedometer and great sound system. Keep up with maintenance and this car will go forever. I love it and I bet you will too!

Clear Coat Peeling All Over Car, Cheap Interior
By hbegland@yahoo.com

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Si new in Figi Blue, and about 1 year ago the clear coat began peeling in sheets. Honda will only pay 25% of an estimated $6K paint job to make this situation right. The car only has 55K miles on it, and I always took very good care of it. This is unacceptable that a car known for it's longevity looks like a clunker at just over 9 years old. Honda knew there was a paint defect as they extended the paint warranty, but because I contacted them outside of this window they will do nothing to fix it. Also, the visors have both cracked, the luggage hooks are broken, and the seals are starting to peel up. I will never buy another Honda again, and I will certainly tell anyone I talk to that they shouldn't either.

Best Car Ever!
By John Degrey

2007 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan w/Navi (2.0L 4cyl 6M)