2009 Honda Accord Consumer Review: This will be my first and last

2009 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX-P Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

This will be my first and last honda
By mylasthonda on

2009 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the Accord in Nov 2009. I only have 25000 miles on it and I hate the car. The quality really sucks.
1. The passenger door lock is making a squeaking noise. 2. The seatbelt on the rear seat is twisted because it was not installed properly. 3. Driver window has a click the sound like the glass is hitting something. 4. the transmission slammed several times on me when i started the car. 5. The breaks vibrate on high speed. 6. I am just wait for the excessive oil consumption like many people have. 7. Car insurance cost more than my BMW. Very disappointed.
Not even comfortable driving the car because I am scare the car is going to crap out way too soon.

The car is fun to drive because of the sporty handling. That's about it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By mylasthonda
on 09/03/11 00:32 AM (PDT)

Just want to update. I took my car to get an oil change at the dealer. And they told me there is a recall for the excessive oil consumption problem. It is a software update. So I will encourage you all to take your car to the dealer ASAP to get the update before your engine gets screwed. (If it already hasnt') Can't find anything about the recall on the internet. Obviously Honda is trying keep the problem low down.