Used 2016 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:

5 out of 5 stars

The SUV to have if you need the space.

Loren McCoy, 01/26/2016
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

I have owned many Tahoes and Yukons The 2016 Denali is awesome. It looks great and the Corvette engine with the 8-speed is a great combo. GM cars are now so technologically advanced. This is the vehicle to have if you travel a lot with people/kids. WiFi is awesome and OnStar is a must for me. It is expensive, but blows away the competition. I've owned several Land Cruisers, and I you couldn't run fast enough to give me one of those over the GMC!

Expensive SUV but worth it

Mo, 12/31/2016
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

We returned to GMC Yukon after having an Expedition as our last vehicle. The Yukon is better in all material aspects. Seats more comfortable, engine power better, noise control excellent, and we don't seem to have any of the small malfunctions experienced with our Ford: sensor lights, wrong tire pressure readings, small leaks, slow power windows, and best of all, no glare from the inside chrome! We are old school....we want an SUV that's more like a truck and less like a car, so we don't like the smaller models, and do not feel as safe in them. This is an exceptional vehicle and fits our needs and has great quality in its manufacturing. The only thing I don't care for is second row bucket seats, would have preferred the bench version. . UPDATE 2018. This vehicle saved my husband's life. He was stopped on the interstate in traffic and was hit at high speed from behind by another full sized SUV. Although heavily damaged, not totalled and has been restored and repaired.

2 out of 5 stars

THe People mover

geoff Masterson, 10/23/2017
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

I had only a few minor repairs car runs smooth and for a car its size it surprisingly fast with great acceleration. Did not drink excessive gas due to cylinder deactivation system. The car sucks up whatever you want to put init.

Still Meh

Jeff, 05/11/2017
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

As stated in an earlier review, the vehicle styling is fantastic as is the acceleration. Other than that, probably should have chosen another vehicle. Have had multiple water leaks, first from shark fin on top, then was told a seal on the sunroof was faulty. Water came onto headliner, down thru the A-pillar, thru the back of the dash then onto the floor. Also experienced electronic problems with the touchscreen freezing up, which disabled any user interface for navigation, rear camera, etc. Dealer stated it was unrelated to the water leaks and just needed re-programmed, but I'm not buying it. Will probably look to trade for a Ford Expedition or Infiniti.

Blown away

Felicia and Ryan , 04/27/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

Coming from a 2015 Honda Pilot EX-L, the Denali is like moving from the middle of Wisconsin to Abu Dhabi... this thing has it all!! It's a blast to drive and is top notch on comfort. The materials inside the cabin are all soft and pleasing to the eye. The safety features are what really sold us on it. The haptic feedback in the seat warns you of any possible collisions and monitors front, back and sides at all times. I would suggest this vehicle to anyone looking for class and comfort.