Used 2002 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Excellent Value

Denali2002, 01/24/2010
Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Perfect SUV for a family of five, surprisingly MPG's is not as bad as we were expecting...average 16-17 with the 6.0L. Handles great in the Wisconsin winter roads.

Great Rig

mcinpdx, 06/12/2012
SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my 02 Yukon 6 months ago, and love it. Yes, she's a little thirsty (14/18), but it's like driving a Cadillac on a 4x4 frame (w/ a tighter turning radius!) Fun to drive, safe in a wreck, and the easiest interior configuration I've ever used. As a gig musician, I'm always loading/unloading varying amounts of gear. This rig is so easy to pull seats out, rearrange space, etc.

Happy

vinnie, 09/25/2009
Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I leased it 1st then bought it. This suv great , roomy,confortable,strong,tows anything,reliable,great looking. Only replaced wear and tear things, nothing ever major. sold it with 100000mi, and was still going strong . great suv.

Too old for an SUV

Charlotte Morean, 11/22/2006
Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This has served me well but need a smaller car. I'm 75 years old and friends my age don't like to drive with me because they can't get into it. Also, the tailgate is getting to be too much for me.

Excellent truck

EMD, 12/09/2009
SLE 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the Yukon new in Dec. 2001. Drove it for business (mostly highway) to around 180,000 in 2008. Since then my sons have taken the truck to college with them. Now has approx. 215,000. I have always changed the oil between 3-5000 miles. We have only had to do routine maintenance (brakes, belts, tires etc.) The only irritating issue has been the drivers side window motor. Have had to replace this 3 times. Otherwise very, very solid truck. In fact, bought a 2009 Yukon and love it. The key to any car is to keep up with routine maintenance and don't beat it to death. Take care of your car.

12345...12