Used 2007 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Yukon XL Denali a Winner!

XLDenali , 06/07/2006

GMC has hit a home run with 07 YukonXL Denali. Priced way less than Escalade ESV and much tamer looks, this SUV has it all. We've owned it just under a month and the family loves it. Great ride, lots of power..and yeah yeah..could use better mileage. Entertainment system a hit with the kiddos,and Dad loves how it handles. Get one, you'll love it.

'07 Yukon XL

TexasCarGuy, 06/20/2006

We just upgraded from our '05 Yukon to the '07 Yukon XL (due to a new arrival in the family). I was skeptical that there would be little to no difference in the actual ride quality, but I am no longer skeptical. This vehicle is hands down more comfortable than the previous models. I won't purchase one with leather until GM can prove that it can install leather that doesn't wear so horribly. Ours is an SLE, but opted for the rear entertainment, remote start, and XM as well. I appreciate that you load the DVD to be played in the front of the vehicle instead of the rear. I must say that the ride rivals that of my parent's 2005 Lexus LX470. Test drive one, you will feel the difference

It Does What They Say It Will Do

aspd3815900, 09/09/2006

You will not be disappointed with this vehicle if you bought it to tow or carry people or both. Don't skimp on the engine choice. This big boy is worth the extra cash! Just plain fun to drive if you like performance. Pulling a boat loaded with gear for over 700 miles was a pleasure. I had to look in the mirror to make sure the boat was still there. The daytime reading of the instrument cluster is a pain. GM could take a lesson from Lexus in this area. Otherwise I am perfectly happy with this purchase, except I have to look for excuses to take it somewhere!!

Best full size SUV

Thai Quach, 01/03/2007

Excellent SUV for price/size/features. I am totally satisfied with the ride, handling and power. My wife and kids loves it. I think its mileage is better when compared to other SUVs at the same size.

We know the good, here's the bad

Damn Yankee, 08/26/2007

Of course this Denalli is awesome in every way. I thought our 03 Yukon was the best thing since sliced bread, but the Denalli made it seem like a 2 for 1 deal at KIA. But have you ever removed your third row seats? If you don't have a chiropractor you better get one. Why are these not folding flat yet? It makes me cringe when we need the space! Where's the hood light? Also a vehicle in this price range really should have air conditioned seats. And last but not least, as expected the stellar gas mileage. Obviously OPEC subsidises these vehicles in order to keep profits up, I mean this truck will outrun most sports cars on the road today but you'll never pass a gas station.

12345...15