Used 2007 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

2007 Denali XL Problems

aedmundson, 06/12/2008

I love my 2007 Denali XL but I have had major issues with it. Guages will quit working while driving, tells me to services suspension system, airbags, and tire pressure. Radio will not work, air condition freezes, windows wont roll down. Service dept has failed to fix it or find the problem. It has been in the shop 3 times. Also had leak in the rear damaged carpet and roof liner. Love the truck. I have been driving Denalis since 2000. I get a new one every year. Huge improvement from 06.

Nice Vehicle / Poor Electronics

Roger, 12/14/2009

We chose the Denali over the Infiniti QX56 purely because of interior space. And while the Denali has proved to be a great vehicle for toting the kids around to all their sporting events and our cross country vacations, it always seems to be in the shop. A couple recalled items and several different electronically problems (one of which is still not fixed) have caused several headaches trying to schedule time to get the items fixed. The service and dealer folks have been very friendly and pleasant to work with but I'm very close to trading it in for a QX56

Good for the first 60K miles

Bayou, 01/04/2010

This truck has been great for the fist 60K of its life, but has become a money pit after. I had front end alignment problems. Altenator went which killed the battery, cause several instances of me needing a jumpstart and a tow. Now both my front hub bearings went and the windshild washer heater module went. ALl the fluid would empty out randomly. GM dealer told me I was lucky the front wheel didn't fall off. That is great to hear when my kids are in the car! Door handle chrome is peeling and slitting my finger open like a razor blade. Lights are burned out on the seat heater switches on the door. I was hoping to buy anthother GMC but with all these problems, I don't know.

My 4th GMC

07yukonxldriver, 04/15/2010

I have owned four GMC vehicles (1997 K1500 Suburban, 2004 K2500 Yukon XL, a 2005 1500 Scierra and a 2007 K1500 Yukon XL. My favorite by far is the 2007 Yukon XL. I sold the 2004 because of fuel economy issues but the 07 never averages below 17 unless I am towing. I have had no issues what-so- ever. This Yukon tows better than my 3/4 ton unit did. The 5.3L engine will up an hide from the 6.0 in the 04. Best quality of any of them at that is at 45,000 miles. This is my wife's car and she uses it consistently. I have the back up camera/navigation combo and love it. It makes backing into a trailer EASY. Love it.

Leary

EastWALady, 06/17/2010

We bought our 07 new with just 57 miles on it, in feb 2008. At 26,000 miles we now have the oil issue. Not sure if it's burning oil, dripping oil or what. The dealership is doing the consumption testing and I have told them if I loose my engine and I'm under my 100,000 warranty, their not going to like me. Family really likes the rig and enjoys rides in it. Great for shopping or vacation trips. Looking at upgrading to a 2010 or 2011 Yukon xl. I had the dealer remove his decals, why should they get free advertising from me? Of course the salesman hesitated, but when I told him I would charge them a month to advertise, decals came off.

12345...15