Used 2006 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon XL for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great for my bad back!

Sean, 12/15/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Since back surgery a few years ago, I've been lucky to be able to sit in a car for more than 3-4 hours. With the Denali, that is a thing of the past! I've had a couple of 10+ hour days behind the wheel and felt great once arriving to my destination. This alone justifies the cost to me, as I can now visit clients further away more often. And this thing is FUN to drive! You don't really notice all the size except when parking, and the car has a very responsive and solid feeling while on the open road. My favorite car yet. Sad to say, the classic exterior styling of the Denali is gone in favor of a more "Ford" look in the 2007 line.

Awesome Vehicle

Denali XL 2006, 02/09/2006
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Denali XL is the best on the market. Even though it is expensive it is worth every penny. I searched for a vehicle that would be suitable for the entire family for 2 months. When I saw the Denali online I told my husband this is what I want. The drive is beyond smoothness. Very comfortable.

GMC Yukon XL Denali

mascot, 03/01/2006
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The only thing that seems to be missing is the "back-up warning system". Why GMC and Chevrolet have not included this feature (especially for such large vehicles) is beyond me.

EXCELLENT X 10

Jerome, 09/21/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased a 99 Denali and had many problems with brakes, batteries, transmission etc. I purchased a 2003 Denali XL on the advice of a friend and the suv is totally awsome, from the engien to the rear end no problems, none for the past three years so I decided to purchase a 2005 Yukon Denali XL same color. I personally don't like the Captain chair in the back so I ordered a bench seat. The car is Off the Hook. (excellent). GMC has repaired all problems since the 99 Denali. I am so impressed that I have convinced 6 clients to purchase the same SUV but in different colors

Best Large SUV in it's class

John Mearis, 10/13/2005
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The comfort and ride is unmatched for its class. The Denali beat out Excurison, and Surband hands down.

12345...6